• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for Halo are you going to enter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You are going to have to go big or go home. There are some belters out there already...

I only ever "go big" & I have the cleavage for it

And yes there is some stunning work, when I get to it mine will be full leather!
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      If I was on furlough I might consider it. But fully WFH so days are busy & in the eve as I am making face shields & fabric masks.

Also for fun I am designing t-shirts & have started to play with the engrave function on my Cricut, oh and I made a Cthulhu finger puppet (every one needs one)

Current project is converting a nerf gun so that it looks like a Warhammer 40K bolter - this is a bit of a major project that is teaching me many new skills, so far I have
      Used tinkercad to design parts to bolt on / over a nerf strongarm
      Printed said parts
      Taken nerf gun apart
      Sprayed all printed & gun parts black
      Put gun back together (it still works)
      Bolted & glued on the printed parts
      It looks good

Left to do:
      Attach scope & top plate
      Fill minor gaps & joints with milliput
      Sand joints & surfaces down
      Base coat paint
      Proper paint job
      Varnish
      Pose like the nerd I am

OK pity I thought you would o well in it. Glad to hear you & BGG are doing well and keeping busy!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X