• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ToryGraph article comments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I'm fairly sure I told you to STFU or put AtW on your ignore list. Would you like to make a choice?
    Why do you protect them so much? AtW hasn't contributed much other than negative whiny dross for a long time now and, short of some serious therapy, I doubt they will ever stop. What makes their brand of negativity so special? Yes they are one of many on my ignore list but it doesn't make them go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Leave him be. He's only a Lonely Old Onanist Brexiteer.
      AtW is a reasonably sensible chap, for a paranoid depressive Russian. My guess he's got BR14 on ignore.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        AtW is a reasonably sensible chap, for a paranoid depressive Russian. My guess he's got BR14 on ignore.
        whereas YOU've got me on a personal hitlist for some reason, known only to you.
        can you tell me why the 'rules' in General are different for me rather than everyone else?
        do elucidate, herr brush.

Comment

A bit gammony?
          A bit non-existent - I thought the Telegraph had abolished reader comments yonks ago, not that I'd pay for a subscription like AtW to find out
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Why do you protect them so much? AtW hasn't contributed much other than negative whiny dross for a long time now and, short of some serious therapy, I doubt they will ever stop. What makes their brand of negativity so special? Yes they are one of many on my ignore list but it doesn't make them go away.
            It really depends on how many complaints we receive, how our personal irritation (or boredom) levels are, surviving the dice roll and of course how many compromising photos you have.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Reminds me of old times when SY01 was convinced that I was out to get him. Maybe I should change my piccy to be V for Vendetta again.
            can you tell me why the 'rules' in General are different for me rather than everyone else?
            Everyone has different rules. We aim for a tailored experience.

Boom boom.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Because you're a streak of piss. I know you're slow, but try to keep up. We've been over this.

Comment

Because you're a streak of piss. I know you're slow, but try to keep up. We've been over this.
                and you're just a moronic polythene padraig who couldn't cut it in England and had to move to where there are people even thicker than you.

Comment

and you're just a moronic polythene padraig who couldn't cut it in England and had to move to where there are people even thicker than you.
                  Yet I'm still clever enough to know why the Mods are nasty old meanies to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Hmmm. I note atW liked that post! Maybe you are providing the therapy he needs!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Hmmm. I note atW liked that post! Maybe you are providing the therapy he needs!
                      Female, a pulse and a mention in dispatches? That's AtW wank fodder.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X