• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So anyone else had enough of WTFH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone else had enough of WTFH?

I think she's doing great.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think she's doing great.
    Mediocre mod. Better than you. Similar to cojak. Not as good as scotspine. Keeps the rabble in check well enough, but poor at gricer spotting. No real complaints.

Comment

Nobody is as good as scotspine.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bring back MF!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Bring back MF!
          Why ? Are you fed up being the forum's object of ridicule ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            Why ? Are you fed up being the forum's object of ridicule ?
            I can take it

Comment

had enough of you, though

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Mediocre mod. Better than you. Similar to cojak. Not as good as scotspine. Keeps the rabble in check well enough, but poor at gricer spotting. No real complaints.
                Why does everyone have it in for Gricer?

Apart from his slightly unhealthy obsession with steam trains, his posts seemed OK to me on the whole, and some were quite inneresting.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Apart from his slightly unhealthy obsession with steam trains, his posts seemed OK to me on the whole, and some were quite inneresting.
                  It's the stable mates that were the real problem. Gittens etc.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Yeh. I never really understood why some who post stuff about their own interests are always denounced as sockies etc. Gittings Gal was a real contractor.

On the other hand, it beats me why some others on here, the unpleasant rude sorts who are always calling people cretins etc, aren't banned.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X