• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So anyone else had enough of WTFH?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Yeh. I never really understood why some who post stuff about their own interests are always denounced as sockies etc. Gittings Gal was a real contractor.

On the other hand, it beats me why some others on here, the unpleasant rude sorts who are always calling people cretins etc, aren't banned.
    WxS.

A fount of wisdom as usual.

After all, without Gricer we'd all be totally ignorant of the bubble fronted DMU.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Yeh. I never really understood why some who post stuff about their own interests are always denounced as sockies etc. Gittings Gal was a real contractor.

On the other hand, it beats me why some others on here, the unpleasant rude sorts who are always calling people cretins etc, aren't banned.
      There'd be no fookers left, you cretin...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        There'd be no fookers left, you cretin...

This is General.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Mediocre mod. Better than you. Similar to cojak. Not as good as scotspine. Keeps the rabble in check well enough, but poor at gricer spotting. No real complaints.
          What about realityhack? Best mod ever IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            What about realityhack? Best mod ever IMHO.
            I liked RH but his heart was never in it IMO. With scotspine, moderation was a proper spectator sport. The current lot couldn't mod the skin off a rice pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I liked RH but his heart was never in it IMO. With scotspine, moderation was a proper spectator sport. The current lot couldn't mod the skin off a rice pudding.
              Burn him!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Bring back MF!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

2 things get you banned...

Commercial, pimping your business tulip, I get that, it is a business, rocking up with "anyone need a contractor mortgage" posts isn't going to sit well when you are selling advertising to credit brokers.

Disagreeing with a moderator's opinion I dont get that. Sweeping "next time you talk about that you are banned" PMs.

Comment

Hi Cojak

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      2 things get you banned...

Commercial, pimping your business tulip, I get that, it is a business, rocking up with "anyone need a contractor mortgage" posts isn't going to sit well when you are selling advertising to credit brokers.

Criticising a moderator's pet russian I dont get that. Sweeping "next time you talk about that you are banned" PMs.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X