• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know how to switch to e-Statements on Cater Allen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    My accounts -> Statement Preferences -> (choose account number) -> "Opt for paperless statements"
    I don't see these: My accounts -> Statement Preferences

Are you going via Cater Allen Private Bank - Log in

Comment

Originally posted by heyya99 View Post
      I don't see these: My accounts -> Statement Preferences

Are you going via Cater Allen Private Bank - Log in
      yes

Comment

I see. No, my site is completely different to that.

Comment

I see. No, my site is completely different to that.
          Me too, mine has an old design that hasn't changed in 15 years.

FWIW, I can't turn off paper statements because SJD makes me send them in every year for my taxes. For some reason they really want to see the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

FWIW, I can't turn off paper statements because SJD makes me send them in every year for my taxes. For some reason they really want to see the paper.
            Yes, I guess it's the account type we have.

I'm with SJD and haven't sent a paper statement in 10 years. They accept screen grabs. If I had to send paper statements, I'd find another accountant who doesn't.

Comment

Yes, I guess it's the account type we have.

I'm with SJD and haven't sent a paper statement in 10 years. They accept screen grabs. If I had to send paper statements, I'd find another accountant who doesn't.
              Now that I think about it, I have sent in screen grabs for months where I lost the paper.
              I don't find it too onerous, just gather them up and throw in an envelope. I'd imagine that doing a bunch of screen grabs and sending them all in for an entire year would be tedious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post

Crikey. My accountant gets a PDF of the last statement of the year, for each account, and a trial balance (also PDF). I too would find another accountant if I had to post hard copies of every statement to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Crikey. My accountant gets a PDF of the last statement of the year, for each account, and a trial balance (also PDF). I too would find another accountant if I had to post hard copies of every statement to them.
                  Agreeing with me? You sure you don't have a temperature and a new dry cough?

Comment

Agreeing with me? You sure you don't have a temperature and a new dry cough?
                    No she has a feeling of fatigue she can't seem to shake off...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      No she has a feeling of fatigue she can't seem to shake off...
                      Sorry....
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X