• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

70% off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70% off

'Rainbow sale': high street gears up for massive post-lockdown discounts | Business | The Guardian

Guardian loves these percentage values. 70%, 30%, 50%, 25%...

Every time they write a percentage, they imagine that this is taken straight from the tired hands of a worker.

More money off the workers dirty hands, more money in the party, more fun for civil servants.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
      Guardian loves these percentage values. 70%, 30%, 50%, 25%...

Every time they write a percentage, they imagine that this is taken straight from the tired hands of a worker.

More money off the workers dirty hands, more money in the party, more fun for civil servants.
      Inneresting.

Comment

As predicted. But not on here, on my Facebook group.

June onwards will be carnage on the high street. And perfect for us Amazon sellers.

I am already on £42k worth of sales this month at 35% net profit. I've now hired three people to help out and it just keeps going up.
        Not that Amazon is the cheapest of course, it isn't. In fact far from it.

Stores are cheaper but nobody is going in, and so I now have people collecting products for me from multiple stores and brining them back to base to send to Amazon where the majority of people are buying them.

Lego £10 in Sainsbury, £40 on Amazon
        Table Tennis sets £6 in Tesco, £29.99 on Amazon
        Swingball sets £20 in Smyths Toys £90 on Amazon
        Dishwasher Tablets £3 in Tesco, £12.99 on Amazon
        Paint in Tesco £7.50, £25 on Amazon
        A well known kids came, £12.50 clearance in Tesco , £70 on Amazon.
        A US certal £2 in B&M , £7.99 on Amazon
        Solar Lights £8 in Home Bargains, £30 on Amazon.

Nobody is going out, and it doesn't matter what these stores do. Nobody is going to go out to them, they're going to opt for next day Prime Delivery. Supply and Demand.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

DIRTY SPEKULANT, REPENT!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            As predicted. But not on here, on my Facebook group.

June onwards will be carnage on the high street. And perfect for us Amazon sellers.

I am already on £42k worth of sales this month at 35% net profit. I've now hired three people to help out and it just keeps going up.
            Not that Amazon is the cheapest of course, it isn't. In fact far from it.

Stores are cheaper but nobody is going in, and so I now have people collecting products for me from multiple stores and brining them back to base to send to Amazon where the majority of people are buying them.

Lego £10 in Sainsbury, £40 on Amazon
            Table Tennis sets £6 in Tesco, £29.99 on Amazon
            Swingball sets £20 in Smyths Toys £90 on Amazon
            Dishwasher Tablets £3 in Tesco, £12.99 on Amazon
            Paint in Tesco £7.50, £25 on Amazon
            A well known kids came, £12.50 clearance in Tesco , £70 on Amazon.
            A US certal £2 in B&M , £7.99 on Amazon
            Solar Lights £8 in Home Bargains, £30 on Amazon.

Nobody is going out, and it doesn't matter what these stores do. Nobody is going to go out to them, they're going to opt for next day Prime Delivery. Supply and Demand.
            Thanks for telling me where to send my helpers.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

up to 70% off
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                DIRTY SPEKULANT, REPENT!

Kerchiing, Kerchiing, Kerchiing
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Luke 12:20 - “Just then God showed up and said, ‘Fool! Tonight you die. And your barnful of goods—who gets it?’

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Luke 12:20 - “Just then God showed up and said, ‘Fool! Tonight you die. And your barnful of goods—who gets it?’

So he's got a few more hours then...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X