• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn's "Interesting" Brother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn's "Interesting" Brother

Activists descend on London's Hyde Park to protest coronavirus lockdown as Jeremy Corbyn's brother Piers is led away in handcuffs | London Evening Standard

They are both f-ing crazy.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Pair of c**ts. Imagine if there was eight of them! Octopussy!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nice to see that the police dealt with all the protestors.

Police said 19 people were arrested, with ten more given fines
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is he a weapons-grade moron because his name is Corbyn, or is it because his name is Piers? Discuss...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Pair of c**ts. Imagine if there was eight of them! Octopussy!
          Makes me shudder to think of that. They would take up the same amount of space on a bus as you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Is he a weapons-grade moron because his name is Corbyn, or is it because his name is Piers? Discuss...

'PC' gone mad, I tells ya .....
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

<rant>Well he's the sibling of an idiot who wouldn't give up the labour leadership in good time so the entire UK is suffering the consequences of a government who didn't have an opposition who could effectively hold them to account.

And from what I can make out they were brought up in the same household. </rant>

He was linking Covid-19 to 5G and is apparently an astrophysicist....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Head in the clouds.

Comment

The bastard lovechild of
                  and
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    <rant>Well he's the sibling of an idiot who wouldn't give up the labour leadership in good time so the entire UK is suffering the consequences of a government who didn't have an opposition who could effectively hold them to account.

And from what I can make out they were brought up in the same household. </rant>

Tank Man - Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
                    X