• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid thought for the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid thought for the day

Is the US, weed is now legal, but getting a haircut isn't

50 years late, but finally the hippies won.

Apparently weed shops and gun shops remained open in California as they were essential businesses

Comment

Hippy sorts who want a haircut can take some LSD and imagine the sky fairy has cut it.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Hippy sorts who want a haircut can take some LSD and imagine the sky fairy has cut it.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

God is bigger than Gerald O Glenn.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

On a different note, what is the point of having bank holidays while practically everyone is holed up at home anyway?

The last two and the one next week could have been cancelled and maybe have helped businesses (Or would doing so have hindered them? )

Discuss, take the piss as usual, or whatever
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Those that are not working may have found the bank hols pointless but people on my project with kids did still want the days off.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  God is bigger than Gerald O Glenn.
                  But not bigger than the virus seemingly: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1209246?

"I'm honoring what our government says to do during this epidemic but I do not fear this virus because I know that my God is bigger than this Virus will ever be," he wrote in a post on April 2. "Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords."
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Face it. We're all bigger than the virus.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X