Banter Banter
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Banter

  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,797

    Default Banter

    The moderators want you to know banter is allowed, but if you have too much banter you will get a 7 day ban.

  2. #2

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    22,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    The moderators want you to know banter is allowed, but if you have too much banter you will get a 7 day ban.
    Or longer. Offenzive Bantz will always be infracted. Top tip. Don't be more of a git than you have to be.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Or longer. Offenzive Bantz will always be infracted. Top tip. Don't be more of a git than you have to be.
    Buddy, with the greatest of respect, you are an evangelical Christian. Your definition of "bantz" is worlds away from "bantz"

  4. #4

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is always on top

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covid City
    Posts
    35,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Don't be more of a **** than you have to be.
    SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    53,900

    Default

    Doing ban-ter is just asking for it

  6. #6

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Or longer. Offenzive Bantz will always be infracted. Top tip. Don't be more of a git than you have to be.
    OK, so we are all clear, can you post us what he said to get banned, and post examples of "bantz" from the poster which were not bannable.

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    OK, so we are all clear, can you post us what he said to get banned, and post examples of "bantz" from the poster which were not bannable.
    WGAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    WGAS
    Hey, mention George Soros on the forum and you are crying to the moderators about nazis.

  9. #9

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    Hey, mention George Soros on the forum and you are crying to the moderators about nazis.
    What's wrong with crying to the moderators? Freedom of speech, you politically correct snowflake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  10. #10

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    What's wrong with crying to the moderators? Freedom of speech, you politically correct snowflake.
    NAT, WFTH, Cojak.

    What is this funniest post you can remember?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •