• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump takes hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    As they say in Texas "If you are so smart - how come you aint rich?"

Here is a very interesting article concerning this topic from Dr Chris Martenson USA reviewing the studies regarding HydroXhloroquine -oh and you need to take it with Zinc[ - Im not sure President Trump is doing that
    He is.

Of course the main problem with Hydroxy/Zinc is that it is very very cheap and has been used for about 40 years in the field - this is not good news to Big Pharma as they want a treatment that will cost a 1000 bucks a pop
    Yep. That's why Novartis sponsored a large clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine, hand over their intellectual property rights on the drug and committed to donate 160 million doses. The greedy bastards.

"William Lang, a former deputy physician to George W Bush and Bill Clinton, told CNN: “... when you do the risk benefit analysis, yes, I would seriously consider prescribing it for the president today.”"

Benefit to whom?!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well, at least Tory Govt will be fully ready for the now imminent outbreak of malaria in the UK.
      You can't be too careful out there, it might come back:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...nalCode=yjrl19

Malaria in Britain: Past, present, and future | PNAS
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 May 2020, 09:23.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        "You don’t always know what is in pharmaceutical medicine – it is much better for the body to drink something that doesn’t contain chemicals."
        Just gonorrhea, syphillis, ...
        And what if a super sperm mange to survive on the journey through her intestines, out of her bum and into her... She might get pregnant.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          And what if a super sperm mange to survive on the journey through her intestines, out of her bum and into her... She might get pregnant.
          It's OK to use the word 'vagina'.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It's OK to use the word 'vagina'.
            Just no pictures.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Just no pictures.
              Are charts ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                Are charts ok?
                Only contrarian ones.

Comment

I think we should encorage this and give him a free reign on the meds he wants to take. Maybe one will kill him off and save 100s of 1,000s of lives in the process.

You got to say though: For those who voted in Trump and Bojo, you kind of dug your own graves (quite literally). Don't think that actions won't have consequences, vote in a tyrant and get killed by their tyranny.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    I think we should encorage this and give him a free reign on the meds he wants to take. Maybe one will kill him off and save 100s of 1,000s of lives in the process.

You got to say though: For those who voted in Trump and Bojo, you kind of dug your own graves (quite literally). Don't think that actions won't have consequences, vote in a tyrant and get killed by their tyranny.
                    Steady now. They're not tyrants. They're cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Steady now. They're not tyrants. They're cretins.
                      Definition:
                      Tyrant
                      a cruel and oppressive ruler.
                      "the tyrant was deposed by popular demonstrations"

Perfect fit if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X