• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse have a new supreme leader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    ...TPTB didn't like the monthly ski slope graph of ever declining membership numbers produced by a member of the CC. Except it wasn't a ski slope as the one Eddie the Eagle hurtled down at least had an uptick at the bottom....

---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

This seems like I good time to remember and acknowledge some old friends...

Via LinkedIn: In Memoriam: the IPSE (née PCG) Consultative Council 1999 - 2018

---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

I didn't want to specifically call you out but should have guessed you wouldn't mind

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
          Now, now. Don't be cruel. An artisan cheese maker here, an astronaut there and some single mothers doing questionable MLM schemes is a wondrous achievement!
          Blessed are the artisan cheesemakers

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I didn't want to specifically call you out but should have guessed you wouldn't mind
            I love a bit of limelight I do.
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
              I love a bit of limelight I do.
              Remember the worst Venn diagram ever:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
              (P.S. If the PCG/IPSE own the intellectual rights on it then I will remove it)

Did anything positive come from that strategy review in the end?
              Is it still setting IPSE's direction?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                Well if we're into the arcana of accounting, have you allowed for the non-refundable membership income figures which have to show as a debt in the accounts even though they are not one in reality?
                <checks forum... General, good>

Are you still promoting IPSE, despite it being a bag of turd now? It was patently obvious to many of us that cancelling a long time ago was the best course of action. If you are unable to see the laughing stock that it now is among the contracting community then I suspect self-awareness and critical analysis isn't your forte. If you've had a change of heart, good, but I don't see that from some of your recent posts regarding IPSE.

Comment

I haven't promoted IPSE for some time now, or hadn't you noticed...

But that said, most of the bitching is from the usual suspects, who can safely be ignored, ex-members who think they are the only people who need support or fools who think IR35 can be removed.

HTH...

As for the quoted post, i'm only trying to put the original inaccurate rant in context. I really dont care if IPSE run out of money or not
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by ArgieBee View Post
                    Remember the worst Venn diagram ever:

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image
                    (P.S. If the PCG/IPSE own the intellectual rights on it then I will remove it)

Did anything positive come from that strategy review in the end?
                    Is it still setting IPSE's direction?
                    Looks like misplaced/badly drawn nipples on badly drawn breasts drawn by an espressoed up 3 year old
                    Former IPSE member
                    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                      Looks like misplaced/badly drawn nipples on badly drawn breasts drawn by an espressoed up 3 year old
                      Yes, and that was the utterly amateurish quality of the directors and the management consultant they got in 8 years ago that set off the "existing membership bad"/"imaginary future membership good" strategy that gripped the PCG (bad/pointless/poisoned brand) and led to IPSE, and the destruction of the cash and value that was built on the back of Arctic etc.

Its only an opinion and I'm probably wrong, but its fun to speculate

Comment

Working...
                      X