• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you deserve to die from Covid19 if you voted for Trump/Bojo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
    Let me tell ya that I deserve to live. Let me also tell ya that I am indeed an arrogant self-righteous bastard. One of the biggest you'll ever meet.

Let me also tell ya that the world is run by arrogant self-righteous bastards, and all successful people are, in their own way, arrogant self-righteous bastards.

If there's one thing that should be pretty damn clear to everyone by now it's that the meek certainly will not inherit the earth.
    Who is this "ya"?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
      the meek certainly will not inherit the earth.
      What is their parents’ house price?

Comment

Is there a prize for the most emotive thread title on the forum in years?

Wow, what a title.

That said, reading back, billybiro made me feel close to wishing illness on someone.

A lot of that survival of the fittest sentiment is lost when you give birth to a child with MS, or you get hit by sepsis during a routine minor op etc.
        Last edited by Scoobos; 22 May 2020, 10:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
          Is there a prize for the most emotive thread title on the forum in years?

Wow, what a title.

That said, reading back, billybiro made me feel close to wishing illness on someone.

A lot of that survival of the fittest sentiment is lost when you give birth to a child with MS, or you get hit by sepsis during a routine minor op etc.
          Or you have an undiagnosed condition like a heart defects, or hereditary condition, or an autoimmune condition...but **** em, I want some flash motor and a new hot tub!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Or you have an undiagnosed condition like a heart defects, or hereditary condition, or an autoimmune condition...but **** em, I want some flash motor and a new hot tub!

Swindon is too good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Swindon is too good for you.
              That's what I say, one day I will bust outa the ghetto!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                That's what I say, one day I will bust outa the ghetto!

You are the ghetto, and one day Swindon is gonna flush you down the U-bend. Look out for Wiltshire Fatberg headlines.

Comment

Working...
                X