• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you deserve to die from Covid19 if you voted for Trump/Bojo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    Also bollocks. At that point it was a Far East problem like SARS and MERS and they'd have looked silly locking down if it turned out to be a damp squib. Covid spreads and kills as it will and what we've done is protect the NHS rather prevent deaths which will happen anyway, Unfortunately we're not a remote country like New Zealand and we don't have a population that reacts well to political management of our liberties (Covidiots anyone?) and we don't do cover ups as well as some other regimes.
    So the UK is a regime then, thanks for clearing that up....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
      I think a lot of people should die, regardless of whether they die of covid or something else and regardless of what they voted. Too many people on this planet.
      Are you volunteering yourself?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

There are trolls and there are

Congratulations for clarifying which you are.
        Last edited by clearedforlanding; 20 May 2020, 18:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Are you volunteering yourself?
          Of course he isn't. Such cretins never follow the logical conclusion. They just whine a lot.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Of course he isn't. Such cretins never follow the logical conclusion. They just whine a lot.
            We have a sub-forum of illogical and incessant whining.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Of course they don't however they do deserve involuntary sharting episodes
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                Do you deserve to die from Covid19 if you voted for Trump/Bojo?
                I've been pondering about this and the below quote.......
                Yes. You also deserve to die if you support anyone who supports this ridiculous lockdown strategy.

We should have done like Sweden, who have had far fewer deaths per head of population than the UK, and who had no lockdown or silly enforced social distancing at all.

Will some people still die? Yes. But some people will still die no matter what approach you take. That's the funny thing about pandemics.

Those of us with strong constitutions will easily survive. Those without, well, sucks to be you.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  his actions have wrecked the economy and caused over 50,000 deaths. ...
                  This is not about politics ... there is a clear tyrant and an entire country votes them in...
                  Yeah not about politics at all to assert he caused 50k deaths, economic collapse and is a clear tyrant.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Either everyone deserves to die or no one does. We all make wrong choices, we all compromise our ethics. It's what being human is about. If you think you deserve to live, then you're an arrogant self-righteous bastard. I don't think you're that. I think you're just a bit of an idiot.
                    Let me tell ya that I deserve to live. Let me also tell ya that I am indeed an arrogant self-righteous bastard. One of the biggest you'll ever meet.

Let me also tell ya that the world is run by arrogant self-righteous bastards, and all successful people are, in their own way, arrogant self-righteous bastards.

If there's one thing that should be pretty damn clear to everyone by now it's that the meek certainly will not inherit the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                      Let me tell ya that I deserve to live. Let me also tell ya that I am indeed an arrogant self-righteous bastard. One of the biggest you'll ever meet.

Let me also tell ya that the world is run by arrogant self-righteous bastards, and all successful people are, in their own way, arrogant self-righteous bastards.

If there's one thing that should be pretty damn clear to everyone by now it's that the meek certainly will not inherit the earth.
                      I think I shared a limo with you once after a long stint on the trading desk....

Is that you Jules?

Comment

Working...
                      X