• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London: no new cases in 24 hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurray, farmers markets can restart from next week. Now I can get my organic, moonlit harvested, hand milled quinoa for twice the price than the packet stuff you get from Tesco!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Hurray, farmers markets can restart from next week. Now I can get my organic, moonlit harvested, hand milled quinoa for twice the price than the packet stuff you get from Tesco!

Or some nice cheese. That's what I did at my tiny local market on Saturday. Also a decent gluten free baker has appeared, so YG1 (who is coeliac) can cycle down there herself on a Saturday morning to pick up her bread. She could do with a bit of independence.

Comment

Interesting graph showing 'normal' rates of death vs this year for 3 age brackets. I'd like to see the 45-74 broken down further. The take away ... if you're under 44 you're no more likely to have died this year than a normal year.

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Interesting graph showing 'normal' rates of death vs this year for 3 age brackets. I'd like to see the 45-74 broken down further. The take away ... if you're under 44 you're no more likely to have died this year than a normal year.

I was under 44 at the beginning of the year. Does my birthday in Feb mean my risk significantly increased since then?

Comment

I am 44 now

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I was under 44 at the beginning of the year. Does my birthday in Feb mean my risk significantly increased since then?
              If you're only 44 now you're safe for another 12 months. Best not make any long term plans though

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I am 44 now
              You're still safe for another year .. after that

At 50, I'm buggered
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
              X