• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London: no new cases in 24 hours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London: no new cases in 24 hours

London to remain in lockdown despite no new cases in 24 hours

A load of bull surely?

Put it this way, it is pretty damn good although people in China, Russia and other countries might say something similar to how the UK and USA have responded to the counts of infected and deaths in their countries
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

2.4k infections in that day in whole country and zero in Mega City???

Zero? No fking way it can be true - air traffic was not locked, there arrivals in Heathrow every day from infected parts of the world

Comment

#FAKENEWS

To many people now treating shutdown as a summer holiday jolly and refusing to go back to work.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Out in the park with a hundred people on London

BBQ time

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
            #FAKENEWS

To many people now treating shutdown as a summer holiday jolly and refusing to go back to work.
            And how is that explaining zero detections in place that was full of it just 4-6 weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              #FAKENEWS

But surely this is all the government's fault, and not the individuals being idiots?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                And how is that explaining zero detections in place that was full of it just 4-6 weeks ago?
                They're all in Devon and Cornwall

HTH
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

“ New testing data released this week from PHE also appeared to show that nobody tested positive on Tuesday, although the figures have since been revised to just 14 cases. ”

Exclusive: Virus fading in London as major hospitals report no deaths in 48 hours

Comment

I'll bring some back when I land on Sunday so usual outrage can resume

Comment

Working...
                    X