• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extending the income support scheme for the self-employed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extending the income support scheme for the self-employed

Hi guys
    I just applied to start a partition to extend the income support scheme for the self-employed and wondered if I could post the link here when/if it gets accepted?
    Thanks

Originally posted by M Simpson View Post
    Hi guys
    I just applied to start a partition to extend the income support scheme for the self-employed and wondered if I could post the link here when/if it gets accepted?
    Thanks
    I suspect this partition could be quite divisive.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      I suspect this partition could be quite divisive.
      You can already claim support (Universal Credit) if you are self employed.

Comment

Time to stop these handouts I suspect

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Ehh.. Where did my post go?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Ehh.. Where did my post go?

Might have got lost when I moved the thread.

Is this about the partition of Ireland, or the partition of a hard drive?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I am going to start a partition to bring a law out that people who do now know the difference between a partition and petition will not be allowed to get off their meds.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Methinks that The Troubles are about to start again...?
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

People will either go take perm jobs driving the salaries down or go overseas.

Self-employment is a tax dodge according to this government and only big corporations are legitimate businesses.

Can you imagine a contractor securing place on his company board for politician friends and family? Anyone donates to the party something other than peanuts?

Comment

Working...
                  X