• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market going bull!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next bull market is already starting and here's why.

- All of the new cash injected by the Fed will push the long term mean to new levels - just like in 2008. Except this time the amount of injection is far higher
    - Stock market is not directly tied to the economy as close you think
    - Stock market prices are determined by a dozen of instituions and not by economies
    - 1 institution, Blackrock, manages $7.4 trillion which is equivalent to 150 million retail investors alone
    - Even if the public is bearish, the stock market can be bullish

PS don't listen to me

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      I'm happy with my 3.5% per day. Whoever recommended Freetrade, thanks!
      spill the beans

Comment

This Is the Most Hated Stock Market Rally Of All Time

^ This

Comment

True but, like nlady, I don't mind making money through clenched teeth.

Comment

How can anyone take this seriously when it contains this ludicrous statement

"$2400 buys either one Amazon share, one luxury Tag Heuer Carrera 5 watch, or one month’s rent in a swanky Brooklyn apartment. In these tough times, what would you choose?"

It's akin to saying someone should buy penny shares because they're cheap.

Comment

which means it will keep going up until the haters throw in the towel

Comment

whoever bought easyjet or boeing on friday is up 20% already
                fill your boots, why keep money in the bank for 1% interest

Comment

I liked the last paragraph too...

Maybe it’s time we embrace one of the other monetary paradigms gaining popularity in modern-day society. Predicting whether that’s crypto, gold, or something else entirely remains a challenge, but with COVID-19 rapidly increasing the pace of societal change, the answer will come sooner rather than later.
                  The absence of price discovery is in the market is irritating.

After the reset stock markets will be on blockchain, open 24/7 and immune from state interference.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    immune from state interference.
                    As long as they're also immune from backwoods, conspiracy theorist, cryptocretins.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      As long as they're also immune from backwoods, conspiracy theorist, cryptocretins.
                      AKA BCtC jab - all kids should be getting it (with a chip recording date when “vaccinated”)

Comment

Working...
                      X