• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will you be voting Boris back in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't vote for Boris because I don't live in his constituency

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I won't vote for Boris because I don't live in his constituency
      You know what I mean woman.

You vote your local Tory candidate, which means you want Boris to be PM (assuming he's still Tory leader).

If you are voting a local Tory candidate and don't want to be led by Boris as PM, well then that's a cretin vote IMHO....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Based on his fantastic handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, his superb work on Brexit, the incredible valuable steps to strengthen IR35 and stamp out tax avoidance, does Boris get your vote at the next GE?
        Let's see the Russia report first

Comment

4 people must be on the wind up. Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Let's see the Russia report first
            The report will be against national security interests, and shredded at an undisclosed secure location. So no need to worry, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              4 people must be on the wind up. Please!
              Mal would vote Tory if a brain injured goldfish was leader.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Yes of course we vote for the party, but the party whip, controlled by the leader, means effectively you are voting for the prime minister.

Chief Whip - Wikipedia
                Who is in charge of Chief Whip - Wikipedia
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think anyone voting for Boris given where we are today should have their vote removed on the grounds of being a total bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                    I think anyone voting for Boris given where we are today should have their vote removed on the grounds of being a total bellend.
                    You lost. Get over it.

Comment

It doesn't matter who you vote for, the government always win
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X