• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domic Cummings is fired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughing at the demands to fire Cummings.

Let's get this straight, even if its absolutely proved beyond doubt that he impregnated Carrie and produced Brois's latest child, they will defend him and say that it was for the greater good of the nation. #getbrexitdone !
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Did Boris get it from knobbing Cummings wife?
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Cummings *is* the current government's strategy. That's why their enemies want him fired and it's also why he won't be.
        He has his fingers in too many pies, and knows too much, no way BoJo can afford to get rid of him.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Wonder how long this lasts...

The "inaccuracy" is the claim that his second trip was to Durham, it was to Barnard Castle. His 3rd trip was to Durham.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So, Dominic Cummings drove 260 miles to Durham and Tory MPs are right that it's what any father would do for the safety of their child. While being a concerned father, he was also a thoughtful son on the same day because apparently, it was his mother's birthday.
            Then there have been reports that Cummings was spotted at Barnard Castle and day just happened to be his Dominic coincidence Cummings' wife's birthday.
            Tory ministers never lie, so it's probably just bad luck that Dom's mum's and wife's birthdays happened to coincide with 2 of the occasions that he broke government lock down rules.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Domic Cummings is fired

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
              Cummings *is* the current government's strategy. That's why their enemies want him fired and it's also why he won't be.
              I’m not defending the man, but I can’t criticise him either, I know I’ve flouted the rules at times taking greater liberties during the lockdown.

Yes his ilk should be held to a higher standard than, but are we only now just realising politicians are hypocrites when they want to be?!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                politicians are hypocrites!
                All the time.

Lying barstewards, the lot of them.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Cummings just needed to resign. Wait a few weeks and come back with a different job title a bit like Priti Patel but faster.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The kid's a human shield. A distraction from the fact that neither he nor his wife believe that the rules apply to them. This despite the countless tales of utter tragedy around the country affecting those that have followed the rules.

Normal human beings would be ashamed to show their faces in public after such a moral failure; not so this shower of bastards.

**** them.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      The kid's a human shield. A distraction from the fact that neither he nor his wife believe that the rules apply to them. This despite the countless tales of utter tragedy around the country affecting those that have followed the rules.

Normal human beings would be ashamed to show their faces in public after such a moral failure; not so this shower of bastards.

**** them.
                      We knew what he was like prior to the last GE. We knew that if Boris won the GE we would get Cummins pulling the strings. We as a country still voted Boris and Cummings in with a large majority. We get what we deserve
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X