• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domic Cummings is fired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    We knew what he was like prior to the last GE. We knew that if Boris won the GE we would get Cummins pulling the strings. We as a country still voted Boris and Cummings in with a large majority. We get what we deserve
    Yes, "we" did, but "we" are a vanishingly small minority of the voting public; many of whom would appear to think that being governed by a steaming pile of public school wank-socks is great fun... "good ol' Boris; he'll be a bit of a laugh."

**** them too.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      Yes, "we" did, but "we" are a vanishingly small minority of the voting public; many of whom would appear to think that being governed by a steaming pile of public school wank-socks is great fun... "good ol' Boris; he'll be a bit of a laugh."

**** them too.
      I'd like to think those who voted for Boris would be a vanishing number but I fear it's not - Brits are as thick as pig-shoot and like to be governed by pompous pricks. But hey, what can you do? No point worrying about something you can't control
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        ...But hey, what can you do? No point worrying about something you can't control
        Agreed. But it does tend to focus one's mind on the future... escape planning commenced. Again.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

**** them too.
          And the horse they rode in on.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            Did Boris get it from knobbing Cummings wife?
            Revealed today - Cummings had to go test whether his child is actually Boris’s

Comment

So the new penalty for violating “lockdown” rules will be resigning?

Comment

Cummings could do anything and Johnson would still say he acted:

“responsibly, legally and with integrity”.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Boris is giving all you men a lesson on fatherhood.

(She writes with a straight face. )

[emoji23]
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Interesting press conference.

Anytime a journo asks questions on Cummings in the style of Kier Starmer QC they don't get any follow up questions.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What has come out of this is:

(a) Johnson has Cummings' back (would love to know what dirt Cummings has on Johnson) and basically the press and the witnesses who saw Cummings are 'palpably lying'.

(b) The press now have to show that the information they have is real. How, I wouldn't know, photos would be great but even ANPR should show that he was travelling on those dates

If the press can't prove anything then this means that this government will become even more arrogant and feel they have carte blanche to do what they want...

Still waiting on the Russian interference report and the Patel inquiry...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X