• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domic Cummings is fired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a farce. Double standards by the two faced scum that the Tory party has become.

Maggie will be turning in her grave.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The UK us utterly f4£$ked. The Junta operate with impunity, above the law... the judiciary sidestepped as required, the architect of Brexit clearly does not answer to the people, but how has he been allowed to cause so much damage to them? Spreading disease of all forms.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Nobody on here violated “lockdown” rules?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Me? Never.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Stay at home!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Should be interesting as basically Johnson called this guy a liar: Dominic Cummings facing possible police investigation as pressure mounts | Dominic Cummings | The Guardian
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Police really got nothing else to do

Comment

Pour encourager les autres.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

If someone has reported a crime then they have to follow it up although by the tone of your post, I take it that you would prefer that they didn't. Honestly didn't take you for a fan of Cummings but it takes all sorts
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

At times like these, Boris always thinks back to something Dominic once said to him....

"If you try to sack me, I'll take you down with me, you useless fat c**t"
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X