• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cummings resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cummings resigns

<Placeholder>

Done nothing wrong... entirely within the law... media has made this a distraction for the PM at a time of national crisis... honourable course of action to step aside...

That requires a modicum of humility, something completely lacking in Cummings.

I reckon he’ll brazen it out like the arrogant git he is.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Unlike chicken tulip politicians who resign at the first sign of trouble he got balls to stay on and see Brexit delivered - which is what people voted for, twice, so anybody against Cummings is Enemy of the Volk

HTH

Comment

You get what you voted for...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cummings will resign but not because he did anything wrong - only because he became a story, a distraction clinically used by NeverBorises

Comment

Ah, now this explains a certain person's support for Cummings:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not long now.

Comment

Besides Boris's ego, there's nothign to stop Cummings resigning now, but then being reappointed in a month or two once the dust has settled!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Besides Boris's ego, there's nothign to stop Cummings resigning now, but then being reappointed in a month or two once the dust has settled!
                  Cummings last rant

YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Ah, now this explains a certain person's support for Cummings:

Jukes is from an Armenian family that fled the genocide. Impossible for him to be impartial.

Add that he's from Swindon and ho-hum.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X