• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cummings resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Jukes is from an Armenian family that fled the genocide. Impossible for him to be impartial.

Add that he's from Swindon and ho-hum.
    what's wrong with Swindon?

Comment

Originally posted by S0C4 View Post
      what's wrong with Swindon?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2772774
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Dominic Cummings's statement: a guided tour | Financial Times
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Besides Boris's ego, there's nothign to stop Cummings resigning now, but then being reappointed in a month or two once the dust has settled!
          So Raab didn't know where Cummings was, when he took over from Johnson?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X