• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Dominic Supporters Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Why did he not just apologise rather than lying and continue to lie to cover up previous lies?
    His explanations suggest to me that he is on the spectrum.

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
      If you are a Dominic Cummings sympathiser at the next general election would you kindly, stay at home, protect the country, save us all!
      You're alternative is? We have the best that's available at the moment and I'd much rather have DC than AC and PM who lied and lied and lied to take us to war causing death and destruction that continues today and indulged in Kelly murder when the lies weren't good enough. Are you really a supporter of the loonies on the other side?

As for DC there may have been some naivety in his actions but it was a reasonable set of actions given the unreasonable circumstances he found himself and his family in. Many have done worse, I only have to look across the road to find a young family escaped from London and sharing their parents house How often has this scenario been repeated?

The press have taken on the mantle of official opposition and are pissed their attack to oust DC has been foiled. In the meantime they prowl as a pack completely ignoring the social distancing rules they stringently want others to apply. They'd be best reporting actual news instead of looking for heads to adorn their pikes with

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        You're alternative is? We have the best that's available at the moment and I'd much rather have DC than AC and PM who lied and lied and lied to take us to war causing death and destruction that continues today and indulged in Kelly murder when the lies weren't good enough. Are you really a supporter of the loonies on the other side?

As for DC there may have been some naivety in his actions but it was a reasonable set of actions given the unreasonable circumstances he found himself and his family in. Many have done worse, I only have to look across the road to find a young family escaped from London and sharing their parents house How often has this scenario been repeated?

The press have taken on the mantle of official opposition and are pissed their attack to oust DC has been foiled. In the meantime they prowl as a pack completely ignoring the social distancing rules they stringently want others to apply. They'd be best reporting actual news instead of looking for heads to adorn their pikes with
        You really are a snivelling cap doffing wretch.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
          Bots can't vote. HTH.
          You SURE about that?
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Looks like he's not above a bit of retrospective editing as well.

https://twitter.com/jwiechers/status...53956758884354

https://twitter.com/ClaireWhitlow/st...750275/photo/1

Claiming he predicted COVID a year ago then editing a blog post from last year to "prove" it.

Last edited by DaveB; 26 May 2020, 10:22.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

He's annoying lefties, Guardian readers and the Islington set. He has my full support.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  He's annoying lefties, Guardian readers and the Islington set. He has my full support.
                  You may want to read the Daily Mail comments section, he's also annoying your type of person....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Keep up the good work Dom, the hand wrining has reached new highs.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      You may want to read the Daily Mail comments section, he's also annoying your type of person....
                      Yes, well, Daily Mail readers should know - of all people - that you can't believe what you read in the press.

Comment

Working...
                      X