The Official Dominic Supporters Thread The Official Dominic Supporters Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11

    More time posting than coding

    elsergiovolador is good enough for Jehovah!


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Why did he not just apologise rather than lying and continue to lie to cover up previous lies?
    His explanations suggest to me that he is on the spectrum.

  2. #12

    More time posting than coding

    tazdevil has more data than eek

    tazdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by courtg9000 View Post
    If you are a Dominic Cummings sympathiser at the next general election would you kindly, stay at home, protect the country, save us all!
    You're alternative is? We have the best that's available at the moment and I'd much rather have DC than AC and PM who lied and lied and lied to take us to war causing death and destruction that continues today and indulged in Kelly murder when the lies weren't good enough. Are you really a supporter of the loonies on the other side?

    As for DC there may have been some naivety in his actions but it was a reasonable set of actions given the unreasonable circumstances he found himself and his family in. Many have done worse, I only have to look across the road to find a young family escaped from London and sharing their parents house How often has this scenario been repeated?

    The press have taken on the mantle of official opposition and are pissed their attack to oust DC has been foiled. In the meantime they prowl as a pack completely ignoring the social distancing rules they stringently want others to apply. They'd be best reporting actual news instead of looking for heads to adorn their pikes with

  3. #13

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    25,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
    You're alternative is? We have the best that's available at the moment and I'd much rather have DC than AC and PM who lied and lied and lied to take us to war causing death and destruction that continues today and indulged in Kelly murder when the lies weren't good enough. Are you really a supporter of the loonies on the other side?

    As for DC there may have been some naivety in his actions but it was a reasonable set of actions given the unreasonable circumstances he found himself and his family in. Many have done worse, I only have to look across the road to find a young family escaped from London and sharing their parents house How often has this scenario been repeated?

    The press have taken on the mantle of official opposition and are pissed their attack to oust DC has been foiled. In the meantime they prowl as a pack completely ignoring the social distancing rules they stringently want others to apply. They'd be best reporting actual news instead of looking for heads to adorn their pikes with
    You really are a snivelling cap doffing wretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Uncle Albert is NOT a disguised employee

    Uncle Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    Bots can't vote. HTH.
    You SURE about that?
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

  5. #15

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,156

    Default

    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  6. #16

    Nice But Dim

    DaveB is a fount of knowledge

    DaveB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,468

    Default

    Looks like he's not above a bit of retrospective editing as well.

    https://twitter.com/jwiechers/status...53956758884354

    https://twitter.com/ClaireWhitlow/st...750275/photo/1

    Claiming he predicted COVID a year ago then editing a blog post from last year to "prove" it.



    Last edited by DaveB; 26th May 2020 at 10:22.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

  7. #17

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is always on top

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covid City
    Posts
    35,713

    Default

    He's annoying lefties, Guardian readers and the Islington set. He has my full support.
    SARS-CoV-2 - Finally something from China that still works as designed.

  8. #18

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    He's annoying lefties, Guardian readers and the Islington set. He has my full support.
    You may want to read the Daily Mail comments section, he's also annoying your type of person....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #19

    Fingers like lightning

    BlueSharp is NOT a disguised employee

    BlueSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Keep up the good work Dom, the hand wrining has reached new highs.

  10. #20

    Ducklike

    Platypus is NOT a disguised employee

    Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the pub
    Posts
    9,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    You may want to read the Daily Mail comments section, he's also annoying your type of person....
    Yes, well, Daily Mail readers should know - of all people - that you can't believe what you read in the press.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •