The Official Dominic Supporters Thread The Official Dominic Supporters Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 61

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    Yes, well, Daily Mail readers should know - of all people - that you can't believe what you read in the press.
    I think you'll find that Daily Mail readers believe everything they read in the press, that is, their press not other press
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    I think you'll find that Daily Mail readers believe everything they read in the press, that is, their press not other press
    I'm of the opinion the Daily Mail comments are mostly being doctored regarding this. Happening a lot since the new editor took over and they politically changed direction.

FWIW I don't care about Cummings, he had a excuse and you can either believe it or don't. The hysteria over this, especially from the media, just goes to show that people are generally stupid. I knew that already.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Mary Wakefield said when her husband fell ill (March 28) he couldn’t get out of bed for 10 days.
    However:

In his statement yesterday Cummings said he drove to hospital to collect his son on Apr 3
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    However:
    If it's truthful enough for the PM, then it should be truthful enough foe everyone. Stop talking to country down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

I live on CUK

SueEllen is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    If it's truthful enough for the PM, then it should be truthful enough foe everyone. Stop talking to country down.
    Now we all have excuses - if you have a small child or know someone with a small child then you are doing stuff for their welfare.

Cough! Cough!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Now we all have excuses - if you have a small child or know someone with a small child then you are doing stuff for their welfare.

Cough! Cough!
    You would need to exercise common sense, which would seem to be out of the reach of the vast majority.

It's fairly obvious to an amoeba that this storm has nothing to do with what he did in March 2020, and everything to do with what he did in the first six months of 2016. If nothing else, he's probably regretting moving to Islington...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Still gathering requirements...

TheInvoicer is a permanent contractor

If I was him I would have done the same, I didn’t vote Tory either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvoicer View Post
    If I was him I would have done the same, I didn’t vote Tory either.

Do you not like your sister in law who lives round the corner from you either?
    Practice social posting
    Stay Alert
    - Moderate the Posts -Save Face
    Together we can beat the CV offenders

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

I'm guessing Clive Lewis is not in #TeamDom

https://twitter.com/labourlewis/stat...44793240322048

How interesting: “On 12 April Dominic Cummings was seen in Castle Barnard during lockdown. Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.
    Talk about battulip crazy conspiracy theory
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Super poster

TheCyclingProgrammer is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm guessing Clive Lewis is not in #TeamDom

https://twitter.com/labourlewis/stat...44793240322048

Talk about battulip crazy conspiracy theory
    Far left Twitter showing they're just as good as far right Twitter at spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation right now, in particular this gem: apparently Cumming's sister was made the director of Idox Group on 14 April and they were responsible for the contact tracing app. Except:

* Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the director in question, Alice Cummings, is a relation. Because Cummings is such a rare surname? A few people have suggested his sister might be called Francesca or Sarah and I've seen some unverified evidence that Alice Cummings is her married name anyway, but no evidence that she is any kind of relation whatsoever. It fails the Google test for me - it should be pretty easy to verify a fact by googling and finding some kind of primary or reliable secondary source, but googling for this just gives loads of unrelated results or links to people reposting the same conspiracy.

* Idox have won some government contracts including an online booking system for COVID-19 testing (and postal voting systems in the past) but they didn't develop the app, that was VMWare Pivotal. This is easy to verify.