• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Dominic Supporters Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Yes, well, Daily Mail readers should know - of all people - that you can't believe what you read in the press.
    I think you'll find that Daily Mail readers believe everything they read in the press, that is, their press not other press
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I think you'll find that Daily Mail readers believe everything they read in the press, that is, their press not other press
      I'm of the opinion the Daily Mail comments are mostly being doctored regarding this. Happening a lot since the new editor took over and they politically changed direction.

FWIW I don't care about Cummings, he had a excuse and you can either believe it or don't. The hysteria over this, especially from the media, just goes to show that people are generally stupid. I knew that already.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Mary Wakefield said when her husband fell ill (March 28) he couldn’t get out of bed for 10 days.
        However:

In his statement yesterday Cummings said he drove to hospital to collect his son on Apr 3
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          However:
          If it's truthful enough for the PM, then it should be truthful enough foe everyone. Stop talking to country down.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            If it's truthful enough for the PM, then it should be truthful enough foe everyone. Stop talking to country down.
            Now we all have excuses - if you have a small child or know someone with a small child then you are doing stuff for their welfare.

Cough! Cough!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Now we all have excuses - if you have a small child or know someone with a small child then you are doing stuff for their welfare.

Cough! Cough!
              You would need to exercise common sense, which would seem to be out of the reach of the vast majority.

It's fairly obvious to an amoeba that this storm has nothing to do with what he did in March 2020, and everything to do with what he did in the first six months of 2016. If nothing else, he's probably regretting moving to Islington...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If I was him I would have done the same, I didn’t vote Tory either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TheInvoicer View Post
                  If I was him I would have done the same, I didn’t vote Tory either.

Do you not like your sister in law who lives round the corner from you either?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm guessing Clive Lewis is not in #TeamDom

https://twitter.com/labourlewis/stat...44793240322048

How interesting: “On 12 April Dominic Cummings was seen in Castle Barnard during lockdown. Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.
                    Talk about battulip crazy conspiracy theory
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I'm guessing Clive Lewis is not in #TeamDom

https://twitter.com/labourlewis/stat...44793240322048

Talk about battulip crazy conspiracy theory
                      Far left Twitter showing they're just as good as far right Twitter at spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation right now, in particular this gem: apparently Cumming's sister was made the director of Idox Group on 14 April and they were responsible for the contact tracing app. Except:

* Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that the director in question, Alice Cummings, is a relation. Because Cummings is such a rare surname? A few people have suggested his sister might be called Francesca or Sarah and I've seen some unverified evidence that Alice Cummings is her married name anyway, but no evidence that she is any kind of relation whatsoever. It fails the Google test for me - it should be pretty easy to verify a fact by googling and finding some kind of primary or reliable secondary source, but googling for this just gives loads of unrelated results or links to people reposting the same conspiracy.

* Idox have won some government contracts including an online booking system for COVID-19 testing (and postal voting systems in the past) but they didn't develop the app, that was VMWare Pivotal. This is easy to verify.

Comment

Working...
                      X