• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Dominic Supporters Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The media holding the powerful to account is the sign of a functioning democracy. You wouldn't see newspapers publishing this kind of article in mainland China.
    Having said that if a Govt advisor in China pulled Cummings during lockdown he’d get more than losing a job - his family too will have consequences.

So nothing for Chinese newspapers to criticise here - because Govt there does its job

All hail Xi!

Comment

BBC admit breaching impartiality rules, I recon Cummings is saved.

Comment

The ruling Tory party will sit on this until the public forget about it as any further action would be damaging to them, much like the report on Russian interference and the Patel inquiry...Johnson, Cummings, et. al. will now exploit this as they will become more and more arrogant and believe that they are now invincible...

https://fullfact.org/health/dominic-cummings-lockdown-rules/
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

50k excess deaths from Covid, ruined economy and people still talking about Cummings???

No wonder Boris wants to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by reddog View Post
            BBC admit breaching impartiality rules, I recon Cummings is saved.
            The Beeb has shown before they are full of tulip and don't like women news and current affairs presenters.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Also an essential journey: McDonald's fans travel 250 miles for a Big Mac from one of the few reopened stores | Daily Mail Online
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Was that MS?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Was that MS?
                  It's only 10 miles as the crow flies, but he has to avoid weak bridges.

Edit: Apologies - I read that as MF, not MS.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    The Beeb has shown before they are full of tulip and don't like women news and current affairs presenters.
                    Why are you always on about women, Stan?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                      His explanations suggest to me that he is on the spectrum.
                      He reminds me of Sasguru. Everyone is a cretin except him.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X