• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Dominic Supporters Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official Dominic Supporters Thread

<placeholder>
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I give my blessing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I give my blessing
      I won my bet. No.1 fan would be the second posting in this thread.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I know one person called Dominic. He's an estate agent.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I know one person called Dominic. He's an estate agent.
          OK, let's not lower the tone too much.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            OK, let's not raise the tone too much.
            FTFY

Comment

Go to Facebook and Twitter, thousands of Dominic Cummings sympathisers there.

I do have an important message for sympathisers of his.

If you are a Dominic Cummings sympathiser at the next general election would you kindly, stay at home, protect the country, save us all!
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

I was ambivalent, until I heard his nosy Islington neighbours (lefties no doubt) were spying on him and generally giving him a hard time.

Also the fact that the Dail Mail and Piers Moron are gunning for him should mean that any right thinking person, whatever their former feelings, should staunchly support him now!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  I was ambivalent, until I heard his nosy Islington neighbours (lefties no doubt) were spying on him and generally giving him a hard time.

Also the fact that the Dail Mail and Piers Moron are gunning for him should mean that any right thinking person, whatever their former feelings, should staunchly support him now!
                  Why did he not just apologise rather than lying and continue to lie to cover up previous lies?

At his press conference yesterday, he was lying about the wording of the law saying there were exemptions for his circumstances and exemptions for a "small child" when clearly there is not.

Unelected consultants should not be part of the government other than civil servants in their professional role.

Cummings is pulling the strings of puppet Bojo. Bojo is clueless and can't do without Cummings.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
                    Go to Facebook and Twitter, thousands of Dominic Cummings sympathisers there.

I do have an important message for sympathisers of his.

If you are a Dominic Cummings sympathiser at the next general election would you kindly, stay at home, protect the country, save us all!
                    Bots can't vote. HTH.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                    X