• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much lower can the UK go? TRIGGER WARNING

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much lower can the UK go? TRIGGER WARNING

The UK has been on a downward trajectory for 4 years now in the international laughing stock stakes. All self-inflicted but there you go.

What will be the nadir and when will it reach it? Charts welcome.

I came back to general for this! I expect better trolling from you Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      The UK has been on a downward trajectory for 4 years now in the international laughing stock stakes. All self-inflicted but there you go.

What will be the nadir and when will it reach it? Charts welcome.
      If USA elects Biden then we are automatically lower at that point. Probably make us the biggest laughing stock bar N. Korea.
      Is that what you're after?
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

How much lower can the UK go?
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I came back to general for this! I expect better trolling from you Greg.
          Don't blame me if you ignore a clear trigger warning.

Comment

Don't blame me if you ignore a clear trigger warning.
            I was only triggered by the low quality. I wanted a good old Daily Mail rant and got a piddling troll instead. I knew you when you where great Greg, what happened.

Comment

I was only triggered by the low quality. I wanted a good old Daily Mail rant and got a piddling troll instead. I knew you when you where great Greg, what happened.
              He got old.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Piss poor trolling woohoo Do you think the world has been impressed with the UK over the last four years?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  He got old.
                  Ain't that the truth? Do you remember when an MF tantrum was a proper event?

Comment

Piss poor trolling woohoo Do you think the world has been impressed with the UK over the last four years?
                    That's more like it! Mention something about immigration and benefits, that will get my DM rant meter going. Put it in CAPS to.

Comment

Working...
                    X