• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minnesota Police #Icantbreathe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I’m surprised that Minestrone didn’t post this story, or hasn’t explained how it’s all fake and the guy lay down then pushed his own neck into the policeman’s knee

Somali-American Police Officer Sentenced to 12.5 Years in Death of Minneapolis Woman - The New York Times

Whitey no riot.

I mean, what idiot capitalises a soup.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    They are not just as bad.
    If you were to give a score for regional policing, and we could give that score a name, an appropriate title, like. "what are my chances of being hit by a flying policeman for being a Jew. when I'm not a Jew and he was not flying"

Would you give Minnesota a 2 or a 3?. Out of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone
      I mean, what idiot capitalises a soup.
      As a name, isn't it a proper noun?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        What other countries?
        Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Classic minestrone! Tries feebly to make a point, is thoroughly rebutted, doesn't engage further but tries to deflect with more drooling nonsense.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Classic minestrone! Tries feebly to make a point, is thoroughly rebutted, doesn't engage further but tries to deflect with more drooling nonsense.
          Very classic.

If he looked at the news pictures he would have seen plenty of white people involved in the protests. In fact they were asked to and some did stand between the police and brown protesters.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I guess he would be able to explain this away

YouTube
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I guess he would be able to explain this away

YouTube
              CNN crew released from police custody after they were arrested live on air in Minneapolis - CNN

Incredible. They were even explaining what a good job the police had done in dispersing the crowd peaceably. The governer of the state has said it was wrong and he takes full responsibility.

Comment

CNN crew released from police custody after they were arrested live on air in Minneapolis - CNN

Incredible. They were even explaining what a good job the police had done in dispersing the crowd peaceably. The governer of the state has said it was wrong and he takes full responsibility.
                He’ll resign or even fall on his sword?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  He’ll resign or even fall on his sword?
                  No. Bu that's not the same as accepting responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Very classic.

If he looked at the news pictures he would have seen plenty of white people involved in the protests. In fact they were asked to and some did stand between the police and brown protesters.
                    6th and Jefferson in Louisville. This is a line of white people forming a barrier between Black protestors and the police.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The trick is, when armed UK police tell you to do something, you do it and argue about your rights afterwards. In fact, as soon as you're the target of armed police, your life is in real danger. It's the way it works. Thank goodness they're not armed all the time. Although other countries with armed police seem to manage not too many egregious killings.
                      So there are 5647 trained UK firearms offices in the UK I read as the last available figure.
                      3 shot and killed in the UK by police last year.

About a million police in the US, I'm going to assume nearly all armed.
                      1000 deaths last year from police.

The probability of an armed policeman shooting someone dead in both countries is not that different.

Comment

Working...
                      X