• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minnesota Police #Icantbreathe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chance he will be convicted. He will probably get a pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I'm not sure who "you all" is. Are you throwing me in with a group of people based on how you pre-judge me?
      Is it people of my ethnicity - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
      People of my religion - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
      People with my background and upbringing - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
      People with my political viewpoint - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?

But since you think that I can be grouped in with "you all", then you need to tell me who this "you all" group is, and why you are certain I am part of it.
      The lady doth protest too much.

This is general, people assume things about posters without ever meeting them all the time, including yourself, hypocrite.
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        No chance he will be convicted. He will probably get a pay off.
        what do you mean?

NAT & Co are oiling the rope already. No need for due process the victim was black and the cop white, case closed!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm not sure who "you all" is. Are you throwing me in with a group of people based on how you pre-judge me?
          Is it people of my ethnicity - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
          People of my religion - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
          People with my background and upbringing - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?
          People with my political viewpoint - based on what you have decided that is, without having met me?

But since you think that I can be grouped in with "you all", then you need to tell me who this "you all" group is, and why you are certain I am part of it.
          Here we go, "I could not go on as a moderator because..."

Comment

"I'm old enough to remember 2 weeks ago"
            WTF is she on about? Most old people I know struggle to remember 2 weeks ago.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Here we go, "I could not go on as a moderator because..."
              You couldn't go on as a moderator because there's nothing moderate about you.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                The lady doth protest too much.

This is general, people assume things about posters without ever meeting them all the time, including yourself, hypocrite.
                Nothing to do with you, but you like to dive in.

Ask Minestrone about Bloody Sunday and how he believes that relates to me.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  We do pretty much - all those videos. Given the fact the officers were pretty quickly sacked, on the balance of probabilities they didn't follow due process.
                  "Pretty much"

You've got "all those videos" and you're so sure about it you are going to back it with a "pretty much".

Let's look at how the BBC handled the Covington School Story...

...Deleted. I assume because CNN settled over a $250 million lawsuit.

One article remains...

Video of US teenagers taunting Native American draws fire - BBC News

With 2 corrections. But, notice the language...

"The group of teenagers was predominantly white"

...as if white teenagers in groups are dangerous. If you don't see that these events are milked by nutters and used as a vehicle to attack you then you need to reevaluate how you take in information.

Comment

Nothing to do with you, but you like to dive in.

Ask Minestrone about Bloody Sunday and how he believes that relates to me.
                    We all like to dive in, there’s no restriction as to who can reply to posts and threads.

Glad you’re not denying it.

Nah, wouldn’t want to derail the thread with unrelated events. Another time perhaps.
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      What evidence do you have to support your view?
                      The video footage, the fact the cops were sacked in fairly short order. Oh, and MSM coverage. Always keeping in mind, as eloquently portrayed in yesteryear, in a video for the Guardian (of all things) here:

Of course, it might be that something entirely different happened and the cops were unfairly sacked. Care take a bet on that not being the case?

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      No need for due process the victim was black and the cop white
                      Now you're just being silly.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X