• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC presenter not impartial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Given, you called the guido website extremist. according to what your definition posted above, where does the website promote/support violence?
    Show me where I called it extremist.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Show me where I called it extremist.
      You mean "Anti-BBC far right extremist website complains that a journalist spends more time examining what the prime minister does than people of less importance"
      Memory loss is no laughing matter, cut back on the gin and or pills
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Memory loss is no laughing matter, cut back on the gin and or pills

Yes mum.

It is far right. We are agreed on that.

It is extremist in that it is very impartial and unbalanced - a bit like you with your obsession with gin.

It is not extreme right. I’ve not read anything on it telling you to go out and kill anyone from the moderate right or centre of politics.

There’s some hope for you. Not much, but some.

Now go enjoy the fact that you can meet up with Pam and her 5 friends now the virus has been defeated by the Archangel Dominic and Saint Boris.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Yes mum.

It is extremist in that it is very impartial and unbalanced - a bit like you with your obsession with gin.

It is not extreme right. I’ve not read anything on it telling you to go out and kill anyone from the moderate right or centre of politics.

Now go enjoy the fact that you can meet up with Pam and her 5 friends now the virus has been defeated by the Archangel Dominic and Saint Boris.

Being unbalanced does not mean it is extremist. Otherwise some of the MODs would be locked up forever.

extremist/ɪkˈstriːmɪst,ɛkˈstriːmɪst/
          Learn to pronounce

nounDEROGATORY

[COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: extremist; plural noun: extremists[/COLOR]

• a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action.
            [COLOR=#878787 !important]"right-wing extremists"[/COLOR]

Holding a view you don't agree with does not make it extreme. As before you say the proof is in supporting the elected prime minister, the leader of the house and supporting the current government. None of those seem extreme. Do explain how they or others are. As you admit there are no calls to violence

Wanting to tax the rich until the pips squeak and drop the nuclear deterrent both seem a bit odd to me and something I wouldn't vote for but they are frequently labour policy.

I do think antisemitic behaviour,communism and using undercover activists is extreme and they seem to be momentum policies.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes mum.

I never agreed with that. Did you mistake me quoting your words for my own? Cut back, seriously...

Changing your own previously stated definition to suit your purposes, because you can’t admit you were wrong, classic.

Chortle, what a zinger.
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
            X