• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC presenter not impartial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He's so on the money...

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The problem is not that she believes Donald Cummings was in the wrong (he was and is probably a complete dick) it was saying it whilst performing her duties reading the news.

Just as a Policeman can support whatever legal political party he/she wants it would be considered unprofessional if they mentioned it and a disciplinary offence if they went about publicly supporting them in Uniform.

Similar in the NHS if your Nurse says they will pray for you they can end up in trouble.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Don't forget the testing his eyesight with his kid in the back of the car day trip.
          Where did he say he was testing his eyesight?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Where did he say he was testing his eyesight?
            In the garden of 10 Downing St.

Comment

In the garden of 10 Downing St.
              No, he didn't.

Show me in the transcript of his speech where Dominic Cummings mentions testing his eyesight.

"My wife was very worried, particularly given my eyesight seemed to have been affected by the disease. She didn't want to risk a nearly 300-mile drive with our child, given how ill I had been. We agreed that we should go for a short drive to see if I could drive safely."
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

N We agreed that we should go for a short drive to see if I could drive safely."
                Sounds like a test scenario to me

Comment

Don't forget the testing his eyesight with his kid in the back of the car day trip.
                  We are all in this together, did you forget?

Comment

No, he didn't.

Show me in the transcript of his speech where Dominic Cummings mentions testing his eyesight.

"My wife was very worried, particularly given my eyesight seemed to have been affected by the disease. She didn't want to risk a nearly 300-mile drive with our child, given how ill I had been. We agreed that we should go for a short drive to see if I could drive safely."
                    Try to reach back to your CSE English comprehension, and see if you can join the dots.

Comment

Try to reach back to your CSE English comprehension, and see if you can join the dots.
                      So I was correct, he didn't mention testing his eyesight.

Comment

Working...
                      X