• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC presenter not impartial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Far right?

You must have hit the gin earlier than usual today
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    indeed - what fecking yard arm?
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Far right extremist website? Believing it doesn't make it so.

Just because you say it isn’t doesn’t make it so.

The blogger known as Guido Fawkes owns a pro-Boris website. But does it actually matter?
    Guido Fawkes news editor made special adviser to Jacob Rees-Mogg
    Paul Staines - Wikipedia

But hey, if you think it’s a left wing site that hates Boris, or is balanced, just provide evidence that contradicts the above links.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

The blogger known as Guido Fawkes owns a pro-Boris website. But does it actually matter?
      Paul Staines - Wikipedia

But hey, if you think it’s a left wing site that hates Boris, or is balanced, just provide evidence that contradicts the above links.
      Is it true they have recently added "are you a complete rocket?" to the CUK mod application form?

Otherwise known as the WTFH clause?

Comment

Paul Staines - Wikipedia

So supporting the elected Prime minister or the leader of the house of commons makes you far right?
        Oh Aliester would be pleased.

What a bit of a thickie!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So supporting the elected Prime minister or the leader of the house of commons makes you far right?

What a bit of a thickie!
          No, one action does not make you something. I’m sure there’s one or two people who aren’t far right who think Boris is doing a good job and isn’t just a mouthpiece for an unelected bureaucrat.

Several actions/attitudes that reinforce the far right view, the hatred of the BBC or anything else from the centre - never mind the left - that’s what makes it far right.

As evidence, look at the posts of the people who think it is not. Do they argue it is not, do they present evidence to contradict me, or do they go for cheap shots and attack the messenger, not the message? The lack of coherent argument from those who accuse me of being drunk or whatever else they choose, that would be a clue that maybe they have no evidence or argument against.

Comment

No, one action does not make you something. I’m sure there’s one or two people who aren’t far right who think Boris is doing a good job and isn’t just a mouthpiece for an unelected bureaucrat.

Several actions/attitudes that reinforce the far right view, the hatred of the BBC or anything else from the centre - never mind the left - that’s what makes it far right.

As evidence, look at the posts of the people who think it is not. Do they argue it is not, do they present evidence to contradict me, or do they go for cheap shots and attack the messenger, not the message? The lack of coherent argument from those who accuse me of being drunk or whatever else they choose, that would be a clue that maybe they have no evidence or argument against.

A mod once said you had to be protected. I can see why.

Comment

OK WTFH supporting and being amused by Aliester Campbell the man who fully backed and enabled B'liars invasion of Iraq?

Attacking Guido Fawkes/order-order a website that supports proper labelling of leftie activists who present themselves as doctors or teachers but are at their core momentum activists.

Few people hate the BBC, but many question why a licence fee extracted by law is spent on output that is regularly found to have left wing bias or packing question time etc with so many lovies its pointless. Its not hatred, it is disgust that is a completely different emotion!

The thing about Order-Order is that they frequently provide their sources and they are credible not disguised lefties.

Now if you cant see that I pity you. Go on snuggle up to your war criminal.

Comment

OK WTFH supporting and being amused by Aliester Campbell the man who fully backed and enabled B'liars invasion of Iraq?

Attacking Guido Fawkes/order-order a website that supports proper labelling of leftie activists who present themselves as doctors or teachers but are at their core momentum activists.

Few people hate the BBC, but many question why a licence fee extracted by law is spent on output that is regularly found to have left wing bias or packing question time etc with so many lovies its pointless. Its not hatred, it is disgust that is a completely different emotion!

The thing about Order-Order is that they frequently provide their sources and they are credible not disguised lefties.

Interesting you focus on the war; the centrist and left movements organised mass protest against the Iraq wars. I didn't see the right wing organisation arranging ANY of those! Pretty stupid comment, when you consider this.

In addition: the right wing seem to be against any form of scrutiny of their constant lies and misinformation. If these are queried by journalists and presenters, suddenly the organisation is biased?

Nope, that's now how it works I'm afraid. Minestrone is a true frothing mouth moron with Bean hot on his heels, but you're often semi-balanced Vetran. Please try to recognise that any discussion on the BBC of anything is instantly attacked by the right wing, a form of media control. The BBC is definitely as impartial as you can expect, sometimes partial to the left by mistake, sometimes partial to the right by mistake. It isn't pleasing either side, which is why it's really best to try get a centre party in power again soon.

The current UK government are arguably one of the worst in history, as they can only use media control for so long before their centrist supporters catch on. The frothing-mouth Minestrones of the world are already too idiotic and far gone to be saved, so they can stew in their inevitable strokes and mental illnesses once these dafties are kicked out of power in a couple of years.

That is, if Covid19 doesn't kill some of them first, along with a lot of the people that seem to think lockdown is now cancelled and they can do as they please, spreading the virus further and maiming/killing far more than it ever needed to; mainly due to an awful government that cares more about media manipulation and baboozling a mostly stupid population with a few numbers.

The result? Most deaths in Europe relative to population size. Congratulations.

Comment

Did I “support” Campbell or defend him?
                  I think he an Bliar should have been tried for war crimes, and have said that many times before. Bliar was doing the populist thing in hanging off the coat tails of Bush.

During the Labour years in power, the BBC output was considered by left wingers to be too right wing. Why? Because they questioned and challenged the people in power.
                  HIGIFY used to make fun of Bliar & Brown, they were the ones in government. HIGNIFY now makes fun of the ones running the country and the far right are up in arms about it.

But please, provide links to stories in the last 6 months on order-order that are neutral or negative about BoJo, JRM or Cummings. Any credible outlet, that isn’t just disguised far right propaganda would have done something on them.
                  Or maybe something that is positive or neutral about the BBC or Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    Interesting you focus on the war; the centrist and left movements organised mass protest against the Iraq wars. I didn't see the right wing organisation arranging ANY of those! Pretty stupid comment, when you consider this.

In addition: the right wing seem to be against any form of scrutiny of their constant lies and misinformation. If these are queried by journalists and presenters, suddenly the organisation is biased?

Nope, that's now how it works I'm afraid. Minestrone is a true frothing mouth moron with Bean hot on his heels, but you're often semi-balanced Vetran. Please try to recognise that any discussion on the BBC of anything is instantly attacked by the right wing, a form of media control. The BBC is definitely as impartial as you can expect, sometimes partial to the left by mistake, sometimes partial to the right by mistake. It isn't pleasing either side, which is why it's really best to try get a centre party in power again soon.

The current UK government are arguably one of the worst in history, as they can only use media control for so long before their centrist supporters catch on. The frothing-mouth Minestrones of the world are already too idiotic and far gone to be saved, so they can stew in their inevitable strokes and mental illnesses once these dafties are kicked out of power in a couple of years.

That is, if Covid19 doesn't kill some of them first, along with a lot of the people that seem to think lockdown is now cancelled and they can do as they please, spreading the virus further and maiming/killing far more than it ever needed to; mainly due to an awful government that cares more about media manipulation and baboozling a mostly stupid population with a few numbers.

The result? Most deaths in Europe relative to population size. Congratulations.
                    There is a difference between Malice (Iraq) and incompetence (Covid19). I am on record as saying over a year ago that Labour should dump Jezzy and select Sir Keir Starmer who had half a chance of being elected, then at least we would have had an opposition or a credible Prime Minister. Most Tories or sensible people aren't fans of Boris.

Comment

Did I “support” Campbell or defend him?
                      Well as pointed out you were amused by his sketch. I found it pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X