• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC presenter not impartial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just because you say it isn’t doesn’t make it so.

The blogger known as Guido Fawkes owns a pro-Boris website. But does it actually matter?
    Guido Fawkes news editor made special adviser to Jacob Rees-Mogg
    Paul Staines - Wikipedia

But hey, if you think it’s a left wing site that hates Boris, or is balanced, just provide evidence that contradicts the above links.
    Can’t find anything suggesting he or his website is “far right” in those links, so please point us to where it does or, provide new evidence of that, your original claim.

Oh and right-wing does not mean the same as far-right.
    HTH
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Paul Staines who is a leader of the Federation of Conservative Students wrote to an organiser of the British National Party proposing joint ‘direct action’ to disrupt the meetings of leftwing students.
      Secrecy, he emphasised, was essential: ‘The Reds would simply go wild if they got to hear of a BNP-FCS link. I would personally be in danger of being expelled from the Conservative Party.’

FCS Bootboys by Paul Staines aka Guido Fawkes:

‘Gas them all, gas them all, the Tribune group trendies and all. Crush Wedgwood Benn and make glue from his bones, Burn the broad left in their middle class homes.

‘Yes we’re saying goodbye to the Left, as safe in their graveyards they rest. ‘Cos they’ll get no further, we’ll stop with murder, the bootboys of FCS. ‘
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Staines is a professional wind up merchant who makes a living from advertising on a website.

CUK is a business that makes money advertising on a website from amateur wind up merchants.

WTFH is probably getting the...

...talk from admin.

Comment

Just because you say it isn’t doesn’t make it so.

The blogger known as Guido Fawkes owns a pro-Boris website. But does it actually matter?
          Guido Fawkes news editor made special adviser to Jacob Rees-Mogg
          Paul Staines - Wikipedia

But hey, if you think it’s a left wing site that hates Boris, or is balanced, just provide evidence that contradicts the above links.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Can’t find anything
            You can’t find anything to contradict.
            You can’t find any example of the propaganda on there being anything other than supporting right wing agendas.

Point proven.

Thanks
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You can’t find anything to contradict.
              You can’t find any example of the propaganda on there being anything other than supporting right wing agendas.

Point proven.

Thanks
              I hate to break it to you, again, but

Right wing does not equal far right.

No matter how much you conflate the two...
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I hate to break it to you, again, but

Right wing does not equal far right.

No matter how much you conflate the two...

I hate to break it to you again, but no evidence to contradict does not equal innocence, no matter how much you conflate the two.

Comment

I hate to break it to you again, but no evidence to contradict does not equal innocence, no matter how much you conflate the two.
                  Innocent until proven guilty in the UK.

You claimed he was far right, please provide evidence of that.

And remember, right wing is not equal to far right...
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty in the UK.

You claimed he was far right, please provide evidence of that.

And remember, right wing is not equal to far right...

Your definition of "Far right" may well be different to a generally accepted definition, or to mine. That doesn't make you correct.

List the following people in terms of how far right they are:

Enoch Powel
                    Tommy Robinson
                    Nick Griffin
                    Nigel Farage
                    Jacob Rees Mogg
                    Boris Johnson
                    Margaret Thatcher
                    Tony Blair
                    Bean

Then decide which are "right wing" and which (if any) are "far right"

Comment

Your definition of "Far right" may well be different to a generally accepted definition, or to mine. That doesn't make you correct.

List the following people in terms of how far right they are:

Enoch Powel
                      Tommy Robinson
                      Nick Griffin
                      Nigel Farage
                      Jacob Rees Mogg
                      Boris Johnson
                      Margaret Thatcher
                      Tony Blair
                      Bean

Then decide which are "right wing" and which (if any) are "far right"
                      I found this quite interesting

Left-wing vs right-wing: it’s complicated | YouGov

TLR - its complicated.

Personally I believe "Far" (Right or Left) equates to holding views that are unacceptable to 90% of the electorate. Therefore Momentum putting forward activists to push their message without disclosing they are activists is jas bad as Tommy Twerp spreading some of his poison.

Some on here suggest anyone right of Jezzy is far right.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X