• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC presenter not impartial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC presenter not impartial

BBC not impartial

What we need are more sycophantic obsequious overweight rightwing presenters.

Anyone who suggests Dominic Cummings broke the rules when he drove 250 miles in a lockdown is obviously biased, and ridiculous to suggest people are angry, when they're obviously all grovelling to Boris.

I'm alright Jack

Cheer up

YouTube
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

He temporarily moved his residence to his car. He didn't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          BBC not impartial

Anyone who suggests Dominic Cummings broke the rules when he drove 250 miles in a lockdown is obviously biased, and ridiculous to suggest people are angry, when they're obviously all grovelling to Boris.

His trip has been known about for several weeks, but only now released by Remainers in a desperate last ditch attempt to try and postpone some end of June deadline.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            His trip has been known about for several weeks, but only now released by Remainers in a desperate last ditch attempt to try and postpone some end of June deadline.
            Said a brexiter, desperately.

I think you'll find there are plenty of people who voted leave who despise Mr Cummings. It's a point of unity. Don't be divisive - you won, get over it.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

BBC not impartial

For balance, Daily Mail not impartial. Government sponsored "article"

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...75710586712067
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

BBC not impartial

Don't forget the testing his eyesight with his kid in the back of the car day trip.

Comment

Working...
                    X