• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ian Blackford Hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Seems fair. I'd have put up some kind of wall and had the navy patrolling the waters. One can't be too careful.
    No need. Most islanders haven't even noticed the lockdown. They're still in the cellars f**king their sisters.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        There's no wee trips to the mainland to go shopping and every trip requires documentary back up.
        Do you mean you have to take on your camera gear and pretend you are a journo and filming a documentary?

I apologise if that is a stupid question, I just don't know the customs on the small islands.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
          Do you mean you have to take on your camera gear and pretend you are a journo and filming a documentary?

I apologise if that is a stupid question, I just don't know the customs on the small islands.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Have you become a fakenews twonk?

What does "Self isolated with family" mean? Family = relatives; they were right beside him - it's on google earth or street view if you fancy zooming in. He was already self isolating in London with his wife and child - his immediate family - as per the rules. He chose to then break the rules because he's somehow important.

There is quite a large difference between someone refusing to stay in their existing home and traveling to another residence - that isn't even their residence and is owned by family - when the father has had direct contact with Boris Johnson, who also tested positive for Covid19.

They then wish to transfer the asymptomatic/presymptomatic son to a family member, therefore spreading the virus again. His eyesight is dodgy and so they suggest going driving?! That's just not something any decent father would do, sorry.

If I think my eyesight is bad I don't test how bad it is by driving. During normal times, if I were to suggest this to the police if stopped, they would remove my car keys and rightly so.

There has been an ingenious twisting of what Dominic Cummings and family did and the right wing media are trying to pretend he's a great dad. He comes across as a lager lout who can't maintain decorum.

Everybody I know, including myself, who has had Covid19 has stayed where they were, whether this was in their existing rented accommodation, main house or - if they were already there when lockdown was announced - second/holiday home. There is a huge gulf between a minor infraction WITHOUT covid19 symptoms or suspicion and then doing things WITH Covid19. He's so unwell that, rather than obeying the rules, he then drives with another Covid19 sufferer to a beauty spot.

It's out of order to even defend the actions of traveling so far with bad eyesight, yet to then also drive to a beauty spot that is also quite far away and NOT local is a disgrace. The fact that the objectivity is lost by partisan voting of parties is even more ridiculous. None of the pictures you've posted are even dated or have references - they're the typical retarded posts you'd see mocked up on facebook back in the day when people actually used it.

Honestly, as soon as Scotland is independent we can have our own Contractor forum and stop dealing with these numerous partisan <modsnip> who have invaded the forum since 2016.

Note: I don't even care about English Labour - all your voting options are dead inside.
            Last edited by cojak; 29 May 2020, 07:27. Reason: Removed offensive word.

Comment

Blackford and his SNP chums have hijacked a health issue into a political issue fortunately the people of Scotland are using their common sense and ignoring advice contrary to our Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Mr Johnston these Tartan Marxists pose a threat to our economy and our nations future.
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 28 May 2020, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Blackford and his SNP chums have hijacked a health issue into a political issue fortunately the people of Scotland are using their common sense and ignoring advice contrary to our Prime Minister Mr Johnston these Tartan Marxists pose a threat to our economy and our nations future.
                Meanwhile Boris leads the most Marxist government in this country history...

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                  Meanwhile Boris leads the most Marxist government in this country history...
                  But Better the Devil you know ....

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    Blackford and his SNP chums have hijacked a health issue into a political issue fortunately the people of Scotland are using their common sense and ignoring advice contrary to our Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Mr Johnston these Tartan Marxists pose a threat to our economy and our nations future.
                    Health issues are political issues.

Tories urge country not to politicise politicians being bad at politics

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                      Have you become a fakenews twonk?

What does "Self isolated with family" mean? Family = relatives; they were right beside him - it's on google earth or street view if you fancy zooming in. He was already self isolating in London with his wife and child - his immediate family - as per the rules. He chose to then break the rules because he's somehow important.

There is quite a large difference between someone refusing to stay in their existing home and traveling to another residence - that isn't even their residence and is owned by family - when the father has had direct contact with Boris Johnson, who also tested positive for Covid19.

They then wish to transfer the asymptomatic/presymptomatic son to a family member, therefore spreading the virus again. His eyesight is dodgy and so they suggest going driving?! That's just not something any decent father would do, sorry.

If I think my eyesight is bad I don't test how bad it is by driving. During normal times, if I were to suggest this to the police if stopped, they would remove my car keys and rightly so.

There has been an ingenious twisting of what Dominic Cummings and family did and the right wing media are trying to pretend he's a great dad. He comes across as a lager lout who can't maintain decorum.

Everybody I know, including myself, who has had Covid19 has stayed where they were, whether this was in their existing rented accommodation, main house or - if they were already there when lockdown was announced - second/holiday home. There is a huge gulf between a minor infraction WITHOUT covid19 symptoms or suspicion and then doing things WITH Covid19. He's so unwell that, rather than obeying the rules, he then drives with another Covid19 sufferer to a beauty spot.

It's out of order to even defend the actions of traveling so far with bad eyesight, yet to then also drive to a beauty spot that is also quite far away and NOT local is a disgrace. The fact that the objectivity is lost by partisan voting of parties is even more ridiculous. None of the pictures you've posted are even dated or have references - they're the typical retarded posts you'd see mocked up on facebook back in the day when people actually used it.

Honestly, as soon as Scotland is independent we can have our own Contractor forum and stop dealing with these numerous partisan <modsnip> who have invaded the forum since 2016.

Note: I don't even are about English Labour - all your voting options are dead inside.
                      Christ on a bike, who asked Roger for his life story? Not reading all that.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X