• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ian Blackford Hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's impressive that in a room full of 650 arseholes Ian Blackford radiates arsehole like no one else.

Make no mistake the SNP deliberately chose him as a strategic choice for his arseholery. Won't ever upstage St. Nicola because he is clearly an idiot, will demoralizse the upstarts like Joanna Cherry and devalue the role if she gets the job later.

Rocking up to Remembrance Sunday in a Burns supper costume is supreme cringe...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      FTFY
      But but but, Dom is an unelected bureaucrat who is allowed to do what he wants, and any questions about him must be deflected.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        I live on an island myself (and one that requires a ferry to get to, unlike him). When the lockdown was introduced, ferry travel was restricted more heavily than most other forms of transport and 'travelling home from your place of work' was a written exception in the rules. ie. if you were working away from home at the time of the lockdown, you were allowed boarding to get home.

We're still fairly heavily restricted for ferry travel. hosp appointments, work related to industries that are still allowed to open etc. There's no wee trips to the mainland to go shopping and every trip requires documentary back up.
        Good. Long live the lock-down...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Skye isn't a real island...

SNP MSP John Mason claims Skye is not a 'real island' - BBC News

Comment

Ian Blackford

As an ex-SNP card carrying member and someone who met and respected Charles Kennedy, I still find it difficult to justify the despicable vitriol the “Simple Crofter” piled on an absolute gentleman and possibly contributed to the demise of one of the noblest politicians that Scotland has ever produced.
            A man who heads a party in Westminster whose now leader in 2014 said that the Independence Referendum would be a once in a generation vote, either we are procreating at an extremely disgustingly young age or we have been lied to, I know what I believe, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by bemac1955 View Post
              As an ex-SNP card carrying member and someone who met and respected Charles Kennedy, I still find it difficult to justify the despicable vitriol the “Simple Crofter” piled on an absolute gentleman and possibly contributed to the demise of one of the noblest politicians that Scotland has ever produced.
              A man who heads a party in Westminster whose now leader in 2014 said that the Independence Referendum would be a once in a generation vote, either we are procreating at an extremely disgustingly young age or we have been lied to, I know what I believe, do you?
              FOG is what I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                FOG is what I believe.
                FOG? Have I mist something?
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                  FOG? Have I mist something?
                  **** off Gricer (not you - just expanding acronym).

Comment

Working...
                  X