• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ian Blackford Hypocrite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian Blackford Hypocrite

Why Ian Blackford isolated himself after 600-mile trip to Skye home during lockdown | HeraldScotland
    Ian Blackford under fire after travelling 600 miles to Skye DURING coronavirus lockdown | UK | News | Express.co.uk

No virus and no child and no scum hurling abuse at his London home but a lovely place to spend the lock down just 600 miles away

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    Let's see how it play out with the evidence. If he needs to go, he needs to go. Just like Cummings will (kicking and screaming no doubt).

Comment

Cummings should go, but not until Blair and Campbell are done for taking us into an illegal war. Oh and the other politicians who broke lockdown rules before him. Let's be inclusive of these chunts and remove all of these who think that they're beyond reproach.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You do understand the bit about him travelling to his own home and staying there, don't you ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The media and the government again are trying to demonise Scottish People...

What this government has done to Scotland and why we need to suffer because of this?

This government should resign!

(I didn't read the article)

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            You do understand the bit about him travelling to his own home and staying there, don't you ?
            And that he wasn't ill at the time.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm no fan of Blackford, but he did what all MP's did: he travelled home to his primary residence.

And, quite frankly, so would I if that's where my family were.

Next...
              ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
              Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Cummings should go, but not until Blair and Campbell are done for taking us into an illegal war. Oh and the other politicians who broke lockdown rules before him. Let's be inclusive of these chunts and remove all of these who think that they're beyond reproach.
                Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                  I'm no fan of Blackford, but he did what all MP's did: he travelled home to his primary residence.

And, quite frankly, so would I if that's where my family were.

Next...

I live on an island myself (and one that requires a ferry to get to, unlike him). When the lockdown was introduced, ferry travel was restricted more heavily than most other forms of transport and 'travelling home from your place of work' was a written exception in the rules. ie. if you were working away from home at the time of the lockdown, you were allowed boarding to get home.

We're still fairly heavily restricted for ferry travel. hosp appointments, work related to industries that are still allowed to open etc. There's no wee trips to the mainland to go shopping and every trip requires documentary back up.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    I live on an island myself (and one that requires a ferry to get to, unlike him). When the lockdown was introduced, ferry travel was restricted more heavily than most other forms of transport and 'travelling home from your place of work' was a written exception in the rules. ie. if you were working away from home at the time of the lockdown, you were allowed boarding to get home.

We're still fairly heavily restricted for ferry travel. hosp appointments, work related to industries that are still allowed to open etc. There's no wee trips to the mainland to go shopping and every trip requires documentary back up.
                    Seems fair. I'd have put up some kind of wall and had the navy patrolling the waters. One can't be too careful.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                    X