• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House price excrement!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House price excrement!

Cleaners found house filled with 400 bags of human poo and 250 bottles of pee | Metro News

I bet you could pick that up for a bargain price in a few years!

That's grim. I don't even want to click the link.

EDIT: Couldn't resist, I clicked. It was grim.
    Last edited by ladymuck; 29 May 2020, 14:43.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

yep pretty grim, they do crime scenes as well!

‘She said there was about 50 dirty needles and one sharps box, and a tin of human waste in a paint tin, not a problem. ‘We went in there got the skips, got all the rubbish, started ripping it out. We found a box of sharps, then we found another box and then another.’ Kenny said that they found 360 sharps boxes that drug users are given from the chemist, and around eight or nine hospital sized boxes. In total there were 33,500 used needles in the property.

Read more: Cleaners found house filled with 400 bags of human poo and 250 bottles of pee | Metro News
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: Metro - Home | Facebook
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It would have been nice to have a photo of the cleaners eating their sandwiches at their lunch-break.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X