• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giles Coren describes Dominic Cummings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giles Coren describes Dominic Cummings

Swivel-eyed, melon-headed psychopath.
    Stick demon made of coat hangers and charity clothes with a lightbulb for a bonce.
    Bony, supercilious bastard
    Shiny Martian
    Old Bubblehead
    Boris' pet alien.
    Mini-Himmler
    Old Balloon Head
    Gollum
    Malodorous volleyball-headed eater of babies (who) should be strung up by his heels from an Islington lamp-post and eaten by bats in front of his family
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Eh? Is this a real thing or a drug dream drivel fest

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Eh? Is this a real thing or a drug dream drivel fest
      It's Giles Coren, could be either.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        It's Giles Coren, could be either.
        Saturday's column in the Times. He's a bit upset that due to DC, no-one's doing lockdown any more - robbing Giles of all he likes about lockdown.. It's a beautiful hyperbolic rant - not meant to be taken seriously.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Saturday's column in the Times. He's a bit upset that due to DC, no-one's doing lockdown any more - robbing Giles of all he likes about lockdown.. It's a beautiful hyperbolic rant - not meant to be taken seriously.
          I hope he saw today's press conference.

"In my opinion the rules apply to everyone "

Dirty look at Culture Secretary.
          Last edited by SueEllen; 30 May 2020, 19:15.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Pretty poor offering TBH.

Comment

Don't worry, the leftists in Manchester will have found an academic who hates the Tories and will make a front page out of it tomorow for the observer.

Your faith in British journalism will be restored.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I hope he saw today's press conference.

"In my opinion the rules apply to everyone "

Dirty look at Culture Secretary.
                It was a picture. If someone doesn't do a Jonathan Van Tam / Jean-Claude Van Damme mash-up meme, then I don't know what Twitter's actually for any more.
                ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Don't worry, the leftists in Manchester will have found an academic who hates the Tories and will make a front page out of it tomorow for the observer.

Your faith in British journalism will be restored.
                  Dominic Cummings has broken Covid-19 policy trust, say top scientists | Politics | The Guardian.

26 senior academics.

50% of their articles involve phoning up a university reception and asking for someone to say something critical about the conservatives.

Comment

I view the Cummings saga as the same as the kitchen roll craziness. A kind of collective madness that swept the country.

Comment

Working...
                    X