June 18th Death Spike June 18th Death Spike
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,273

    Default June 18th Death Spike

    <placeholder>



    ..

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    30,680

    Default

    Not wrong there.

    To be fair I was informed a month ago there was going to be a second spike in summer.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  3. #3

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,538

    Default

    Are you planning something for June 18th then? Perhaps a party?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  4. #4

    Double Godlike!

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Are you planning something for June 18th then? Perhaps a party?
    Surely the party would have to be a week or so before the 18th for there to be a cluster of deaths on the 18th?

  5. #5

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is always on top

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Covid City
    Posts
    36,183

    Default

    Does anyone care anymore? 99% of the country just want the pubs open, be able to sit cheek to jowl on a packed beach and sit in a McDonalds.

    if 60 million die WGAS? We want to eat a nasty soggy burger whilst sat on a plastic chair FFS!


  6. #6

    Double Godlike!

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    10,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Does anyone care anymore? 99% of the country just want the pubs open, be able to sit cheek to jowl on a packed beach and sit in a McDonalds.

    if 60 million die WGAS? We want to eat a nasty soggy burger whilst sat on a plastic chair FFS!

    99% ?

    Population of UK
    20% under 18 yo
    5% Muslim
    22% Teetotal
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

  7. #7

    Double Godlike!

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    99% ?

    Population of UK
    20% under 18 yo
    5% Muslim
    22% Teetotal
    Seems legit. The 99% includes all those people who don't drink but just wish something was open so the drinkers can sod off for a few hours and leave them in peace...

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Seems legit. The 99% includes all those people who don't drink but just wish something was open so the drinkers can sod off for a few hours and leave them in peace...
    Well I went to the Biergarten on Friday, had a nice meal with friends and then we went bowling....nearly civilised again...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    10,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    99% ?

    Population of UK
    20% under 18 yo
    5% Muslim
    22% Teetotal
    Being under 18 didn't stop me in the mid-late 80's when there wasn't a lockdown we could use as a convenient excuse.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  10. #10

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Being under 18 didn't stop me in the mid-late 80's when there wasn't a lockdown we could use as a convenient excuse.
    And nearly 2000 old Bible did not stop you from stealing MFs test network...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •