• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did aliens create Covid-19?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor harvest! Mysterious 200ft Covid crop circle appears in Wiltshire farmer's barley field | Daily Mail Online

I'm convinced!

Bloody attention seekers

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Bloody attention seekers
      I am all green from envy now

Comment

"No one knows how they're made".

Yes they do.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          "No one knows how they're made".

Yes they do.

‘I’m an artist who makes crop circles’
          Curiosity sparked John Lundberg’s unusual hobby, which businesses later used for promotional campaigns
          Subscribe to read | Financial Times
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            No, that would be far too simplistic. Have a read of this it should clarify everything:

Covid Map

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
              No, that would be far too simplistic. Have a read of this it should clarify everything:

Covid Map

I worked on a programme at Barclays called DSMP and then DSMP II

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I worked on a programme at Barclays called DSMP and then DSMP II
                Shh. Some things are best not spoken about.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Covid Map

It misses out the plague of 541 caused by ships using the magnetic compass, the plague of 1347 caused by the invention of the clock and cannons, and the plague of 1894 caused by the telegraph.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    It misses out the plague of 541 caused by ships using the magnetic compass, the plague of 1347 caused by the invention of the clock and cannons, and the plague of 1894 caused by the telegraph.
                    Indeed, it's very much a 20th century onwards load of nonsense. It does however have outsourcing close to the centre, so it's not all bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X