• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 - Working abroad - from home :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henrik67 View Post
    Hi all

I have a new contract opportunity - Agency in Poland, paid in Euros. End Client is US. remote working for EU projects (not UK) - Does IR35 apply in this scenario?

Thanks
    The most important part has been missed, how will you be paid? Knowing that will tell you where your liabilities lies
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      The most important part has been missed, how will you be paid? Knowing that will tell you where your liabilities lies
      Hi, I will be paid direct into UK business bank account (or probably any bank account I don't think the agency will know or care...

Comment

Hi, I will be paid direct into UK business bank account (or probably any bank account I don't think the agency will know or care...
        So UK LtdCo and UK agency?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          So UK LtdCo and UK agency?
          Uk Ltd Co for my bank account - The agency is in Poland.

Comment

Uk Ltd Co for my bank account - The agency is in Poland.
            IR35 not applicable then

Comment

OK, before we have another question from you, can you tell us who your accountant is?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X