• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominic Cummings further revelations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Which explains Farage's latest escapades down on the South Coast...
    As a journalist (stop sniggering at the back) he's free to report on the many boats which are depositing illegal immigrants on a daily basis (and flouting social-distancing guidelines) along the south coast. I take it you don't think he should be doing that?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      As a journalist (stop sniggering at the back) he's free to report on the many boats which are depositing illegal immigrants on a daily basis (and flouting social-distancing guidelines) along the south coast. I take it you don't think he should be doing that?
      I stopped reading after the first three words....
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Wasn't the "journalist" excuse the one that Tommy Robinson used?

Also, when he was reporting, did he actually provide photographic evidence, or was it just pictures of himself edited in with comments and claims that it was happening?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Also, when he was reporting, did he actually provide photographic evidence, or was it just pictures of himself edited in with comments and claims that it was happening?
          It's like getting a ketamine addict to explain the allegory of the cave.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            It's like getting a ketamine addict to explain the allegory of the cave.

Mordac won't be impressed that you're calling him a Vitamin K addict, unless he's a midget.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Its not just your hated Mr Farage.Home Office deporting migrants who cross Channel in small boats | World news | The Guardian

The initiative, known as Operation Sillath, is thought to be in response to rising numbers of people arriving in boats from France. Earlier this month a record 145 people were picked up after crossing the Channel on 8 May as they headed for the Kent coast. The previous daily record was 102 in February 2020. There were 297 boat crossings by migrants in 2018, 1,890 last year and at least 1,040 so far this year.

now how about Mods who make irrelevant stuff up?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I stopped reading after the first three words....
                Would it help if I used shorter words?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

A nice use of the old 'mention SY-L whenever anyone mentions Farage' tactic.

He presents a radio show. Go away and think about that for a moment.

Comment

Not really. It would still be just meaningless drool.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nigel Farage....

... is a British politician and broadcaster serving as leader of the Brexit Party

Leader of the Brexit Party (Official FB page)

I wonder if he's member of the NUJ or has any real journalistic qualifications..
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X