• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dominic Cummings further revelations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it's in the Mirror, we can trust it. They definitely haven't previously posted a load of nonsense claims.

People coming out to claim they've seen him, without evidence, AFTER the story breaks is tricky. Especially as he is unliked in the north and people might well want to stick the boot in... Facebook full of 'amusing' if you get CV, make sure to tell the contact tracer you met DC.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Ok so we agree it is journalism.

I'm saying it's not balanced journalism.

You might still say that propaganda is journalism, but hey, that's up to you.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He's still a politician, apparently:

The Brexit Party leader has written to the EU’s chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier to demand a one-to-one meeting after reports the bloc is open to a two-year delay due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Barnier has been holding meetings with politicians across the political spectrum as part of his “open door” approach, prompting Farage to call for his own meeting.

He said: “As you appear to be conducting a series of meetings with UK political figures on the issue of Brexit I wish to make a request.

“As leader of the Party, UKIP, which won the European Elections of 2014 I would like to hold a meeting with you in Brussels.

“It seems that you are listening to a group of people who want to stop or delay Brexit. I will come to speak for the 17.4 million who did not vote for a transition deal or any further delays and whose resolve is getting stronger.”
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          He's still a politician, apparently:
          He might have mentioned that he's no longer a UKIP member.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I'm saying it's not balanced journalism.

You might still say that propaganda is journalism, but hey, that's up to you.
            OK so we cleared that up, facts not opinion. good job.

You might still say that propaganda is journalism-lets not start on the labour party!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I would call him the equivalent of a columnist rather than a journalist. Maybe gonzo journalism at a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                I would call him the equivalent of a columnist rather than a journalist. Maybe gonzo journalism at a stretch
                Hunter S. Thompson is now rolling over in his grave...Although....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Have you read the Sun or the Mirror.

Technically he is a journalist by definition. Bjork is a singer apparently.

Comment

If vetran thinks that all radio presenters are journalists, he is unlikely to be able to distinguish between columnists and journalists.

He probably thinks that nurses drive emergency vehicles because nurses are healthcare professionals, paramedics are healthcare professionals, paramedics drive ambulances and ambulances are emergency vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Smeg View Post
                      Old smeg's dementia strike again

FTFY

I don't think, I shared the official definition which Mr Farage fits, he is officially a journalist, you seem to have a problem understanding facts. Then you just go off on a flight of fancy as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X