• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Second Wave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Second Wave

There is no evidence to suggest a coronavirus 'second wave' is coming

Second wave ? No chance .

"Fearmongers and cowards are to be shot on the spot."

Joseph Stalin order 227

Comment

Run, rabbit run
      Dig that hole, forget the sun
      And when at last the work is done
      Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
      For long you live and high you fly
      But only if you ride the tide
      And balanced on the biggest Second wave
      You race towards an early grave

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Beginning to see that COVID FEAR appears to have taken on a life of its own....

Todays announcement in wales of schools opening june 29th met with howls of "MY KIDS ARE GOING TO DIE!"
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Todays announcement in wales of schools opening june 29th met with howls of "MY KIDS ARE GOING TO DIE!"
          Technically speaking those howls are correct.

Comment

Indeed.

No one gets out alive.

There's no pockets in a shroud.

And similar cheery stuff.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

50k dead with at best only 10% infected (which might happen again as nobody is sure how long immunity will last), so 500k dead at least if “flu” can easily spread, a lot more since Nhs coped only because of “lockdown”

Oh - add to that many people who got discharged are suffering what might be long term damage to lungs and other organs.

Comment

The government has no interest in killing off future tax payers who will be needed to pay the costs of COVID. It's perfectly safe for them to go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  The government has no interest in killing off future tax payers who will be needed to pay the costs of COVID. It's perfectly safe for them to go back to school.
                  Future taxpayers?

When was the last time a UK Govt planned for 15-20 years ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Technically speaking those howls are correct.
                    Unless they're not actually their kids, and/or they're already dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X