• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

#BlackOutTuesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think they're just jumping on whatever the current bandwagon is. Set your profile picture black, share a couple of "isn't racism bad" memes, job done.
    It seems to offend the professional offence takers, so it's not all bad.

Comment

The protests in London worry me , they are spreading the infection. Strange the Police aren't fining them. Though if they are all as loony left as they appear it may be the cull the world needs.

Who cares what they do on farcebook and twatter? Though it does seem people aren't 'doing it right' for the TwitterNazis.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        The protests in London worry me , they are spreading the infection. Strange the Police aren't fining them. Though if they are all as loony left as they appear it may be the cull the world needs.

Who cares what they do on farcebook and twatter? Though it does seem people aren't 'doing it right' for the TwitterNazis.
        It will just be an excuse for the criminals and low life's to start looting.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          You should set an example by not incorrectly using apostrophes. It's a slippery slope from there to looting.

Comment

Hopefully the Police will find them more easily if the roads are empty. They seem to have been doing quite well with county lines.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              You should set an example by not incorrectly using apostrophes. It's a slippery slope from there to looting.
              I will use them how I want young greg. I pay my taxes and I won't be lectured to by some hippy internet warrior.

Comment

I will use them how I want young greg. I pay my taxes and I won't be lectured to by some hippy internet warrior.
                Slippery slope. Next thing you'll be putting out the wheelie bin in the wrong spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Slippery slope. Next thing you'll be putting out the wheelie bin in the wrong spot.
                  I don't see why with all these people furloughed why I should have to put my wheelie bin out at all. It makes economic sense for them to do my menial work whilst I support the country by working and paying taxes.

Comment

Thousands of Black Lives Matter protestors head for London's Hyde Park | Daily Mail Online

"We demand a public enquiry into the significant BAME deaths from Covid-19!"

<placeholder>

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Well firstly you cannot categorically state they are spreading anything, only that the risk is there that they might be. The police may be judging that wading in will only make things worse and it'll fade away quickly. Or for all I know maybe most of our protestors are doing it outside, and ARE distancing generally speaking? I haven't seen photos.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X