• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Garbage news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I struggle to fill one bag of landfill waste a week. I have more recycling due to all the online shopping and gin drinking (there is no obvious causal relationship between the two)
    Us too, and we don't even recycle very diligently.

One day, curiosity is going to get the better of me and I'll nick their half dozen bin bags to see what's in them.

I did wonder if they were running some sort of business from home, which was producing a lot of waste, but apparently not. They're both retired.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      Us too, and we don't even recycle very diligently.

One day, curiosity is going to get the better of me and I'll nick their half dozen bin bags to see what's in them.

I did wonder if they were running some sort of business from home, which was producing a lot of waste, but apparently not. They're both retired.
      Maybe they were hoarders and have realised that they need to declutter before they pop their clogs and are doing their kids a favour?

Comment

Working...
      X